you deserve

When Vegas left, Kinn started shouting at me

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU HUGGED HIM??? TAY YOU KNOW HOW HE IS AND YOU STILL TALKED TO HIM"

"Like Kinn what do you want me to do? Talk to you when you side with Time or Time the one who makes me miserable." I said sarcastically

"Tay you could have gone to anyone in the world except him"

"You know Kinn sometimes I think, Is Vegas really the one who is bad or you when you help Time cheat on me"

"Tay you knew?!" Kinn asked me shocked

"Yes Kinn, I have known for a long time"

"What is going on here?" Time asked while entering the roof

"Tell him what happened with Vegas and I swear it will be the last day of our friendship" I whispered to Kinn

"Nothing you need to worry about Time" Kinn said after sighing

"Where were you by the way? I searched for you"

"Oh I was in the bathroom" I scoffed and left them I knew he left to the bathroom with Tem

Time was shouting at me to slow down but I didn't

When I got outside I told him "I want to go home"

For the first time since we dated we sat in silence, it must have been weird, but I didn't notice, I kept thinking about the interaction with Vegas, "will he really keep his word and we will meet again?" I kept thinking about everything that happened between me and Vegas, the feeling, the hug, just his appearance, the feeling to feel safe is amazing, but just like Kinn said he is Vegas, I need to take care, we arrived at the flat while I was still in my thoughts, Time shook me and said "we arrived ". I quietly got out, we arrived at the flat I went to my room silently, I was still in my thoughts about Vegas, I know he is the last person I should think about, but I just can't stop. While I was in my thoughts Time came in my room "Tay are you okay? You have been weird since we left the party" Time said "don't worry Time, I'm fine just a small headache" I replied and with that he left.  

hope you guys like it

I might have a problem to publish any new chapters in the future because of school.