ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚: ℕ𝕒𝕣𝕦𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕒

In a city not too far from Musutafu, there were houses.

Now, houses beside each other mostly don't know that much about the other, but Isamu and Izumi's were in a different situation.

"ISAMU WHERE ARE YOU?!"

The first house, the Haimawari's, is Koichi, Kazuho, and Isamu Haimawara.

The second house, the Kugisaki's, had Soga, Tamao, and Izumi Kugisaki.

"Yowch," 16 year old Isamu Haimawari stumbled over the step and his pink tints fell on his face as he placed his bicycle back in the shed.

"Coming mom!" He shouted, smoothing his brown hair. He went in and she was tapping her foot and her eyebrow raised. "And where were you, young man? YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR YOUR FIRST DAY!" She shouted.

"Sorry Mom, please forgive me. I was just checking up on Auntie Miu," he said, rubbing his head.

"Oh." She sighed heavily, "how is she?"

"She's...getting better," he frowned. "Anyways, I have to go prepare, see you Mom."

He changed his clothes to his school uniform. "I'm cool I'm cool I'm cool cool cool cool co-"

"SAMU!"

"WHAT THE- IZZY STOP DOING THAT TO ME!" Isamu shouted.

Izumi Kugisaki lightly giggled as she climbed over the window sill and dusting her clothes. Tying her dark green hair in a ponytail and leaving a brown strand awry. "Mom allowed me to climb over. "How're you?" She asked.

"I'm fine I guess, just a bit nervous." She cackled. "So nervous you can't lock the last button?"

"...not that much. We picking up Kanoka?" he asked.

He followed her down the stairs to his dining room.

"If you want. Mother and Father have to go somewhere so we'll be taking the bus. Oh and you can go ahead, I'll meet you at the station."

Just as she said that, her left brown eye sparkled as she saw the food on his table. "Pancakes."

"Why won't you be able to come?" Isamu asked. "...I have some errands to run." She replied.

After finishing breakfast, he headed over to the train station and plopped down on a chair. He sighed as he felt hands cover his eyes.

"I—zzy?"

"SERIOUSLY?? YOU TWO ARE LIKE YOU'RE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER!!"

Soon, the hands were removed from his face.

"Kanoka?"

Kanoka was the adopted daughter of Monika Kaniyashiki, who the former rescued in an operation once.

"Hey Isamu~ where's Saki?" She asked, looking around. "She said she had some errands to run. She'll follow."

Kanoka sighed as she plopped down beside him. "Did you know you just missed a villain attack?" She asked, looking straight.

"HUH? REALLY? WHICH HERO???" He asked.

"I'm not telling...unless...you get me the autograph of Red Riot," She giggled.

Isamu visibly struggled whether or not to accept the deal. "Fine, how long do I have to give you his autograph?" He sighed, accepting defeat.

"Hmm, 3 months." She stated.

Isamu groaned and a hand touched his shoulder. "Why are you groaning?"

Kanoka jumped up as her hands found Izumi.

"Hey Kaniyashiki-san,"

"I told you to call me Kanoka, Saki-sannn" she mumbled. "And I told you to call me Izumi." Izumi stated.

Kanoka looked at her, her dark green hair, her right eye was covered partly by her hair and saw that both of her eyes were brown

"Are you going to wear the contact lenses at school?" Kanoka asked Izumi.

"Yeah..." Isamu sighed at Izumi's reply as he walked beside them into the bus.

Izumi glanced at Isamu. Wearing contact lenses was hard, getting bullied for having weird eyes was harder. He should understand...right?

The rest of the bus ride was silent, leading until they arrived at a stop where students started coming in and crowding around.

"Hi!"

A squeaky voice interrupted Izumi's train of thought.

"Are you U.A. students?" the girl asked. "She looks unusual...what am I thinking everything looks unusual" Isamu said to himself

"NETSU!!!" Kanoka exclaimed, the girl had pink bubblegum poofy hair and her eyes were white. She was wearing the same uniform as Izumi and Kanoka.

"KANOKA!! Hiii!!" The girl exclaimed, causing people in the bus to look at them weirdly.

"Netsu was my seatmate in middle school," Kanoka explained to Izumi and Isamu.

"Hallo, I'm Denetsu Akiya! This boy beside me is Tsukishoku Ges." Denetsu exclaimed. The boy who had black hair and one white highlight and was beside her saluted then went back to his game.

"I'm Haimawari Isamu, and this is Kugisaki Izumi. Nice to meet you, Denetsu-san and Tsukishoku-kun." Isamu said, rubbing the back of his head.

"Aww, you don't have to be so modest, Haimawari! Call me Netsu! And Ges-kun likes to be called Tsuki!" Denetsu giggled. "Oh by the way, We're in Class 1-B! How about you guys?"

"Ooh!!! I'm in Class 1-B as well!!!" Kanoka giggled.

"At least she knows some people in her class," Izumi sighed to herself.

"Whee!!! I'm passing by Ges-kun's house on the next stop, want to join us?" she asked.

"Sure- oh are you joining, Isamu and Saki?" Kanoka asked.

"Nah, I think I'll head straight to school."

"I agree with Samu, I still have to ask the Principal something."

"You do?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, see ya!" Kanoka waved goodbye to the other two as she went down the stop with Denetsu and Tsukishoku.

While on the bus, Isamu brought out his phone to watch the new Hero billboard chart Japan.

For reference on who these characters are, you can search "vigilantes mha"