ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝔻𝕒𝕪

"Is Auntie Tamao bringing your luggage later?" Isamu asked. "Mom's bringing mine. If Auntie's busy, she can always bring yours."

"Thanks Samu, I'll ask Aunt Kazuho if she can," she smiled, "could I see what your class looks like?"

"Sure, come on. I think it's over here."

They kept walking around until Izumi stopped him, "Didn't we just pass by this door?" she asked.

"...let's just ask someone to help us out," Isamu said with a sigh.

"SAKI-SAN!!!" they heard a screeching sound in the halls.

"Ah, Kaniyashiki-san, can you help us find Samu's classroom?" Izumi asked.

"Sure! It's right beside mine!"

Izumi and Isamu followed behind Kanoka as she led them to the classroom.

"Here you go! Now I need to go before Kana-san goes all scoldy again," Kanoka explained, hopping away.

"Well, here we are.."

"Do you want to go in, Izzy?"

"No thanks, I'll head to my class now. See you around, Samu."

Isamu sadly looked on as his best friend walked away. "Well, time to go in," he said to himself, proceeding to open the door.

Chaos. That's what this class is all about. Utter chaos.

In the front row was a boy with white hair acting as Pro Hero Hawks, A girl with blonde hair and deer antlers was cheering him on, and behind them was a boy who looked so tired and stressed out, that Isamu pitied him.

Behind the trio were two people who Isamu thought were twins, a boy and a girl. The boy with blue and black hair, and the girl with blue and pink hair. Both of them were hunched over their seats looking like they were trading something.

In the next line was a short girl with orange blonde hair. The chair behind her was a blank chair and then his chair.

He laid down his bag and sat. Still. "WHY DIDN'T I ARRIVE EARLY SO THAT I CAN TALK WITH MY CLASSMATES!!" he screamed in his head, banging it repeatedly.

"Uh, are you alright?"

Isamu immediately sat straight turning right. "Ah, yeah, sorry." He rubbed the back of his head. "Guess it's just some nervous jitters."

"I understand," the boy with blond hair nodded. "I'm Kamihara Yurei. You are...?"

"Haimawari Isamu. Nice to meet you Kamihara-kun! Isn't Kamihara, Edgeshot and Ryukyu?"

"Cool, you sure know your heroes." He said.

"Yeah since my dad knows your parents..." Isamu said to himself.

"Anyways, want to join us at lunch?" He asked, motioning for the rest of their classmates to settle down.

"Sorry, who's 'us'?" Isamu cocked his head to the side.

"Nishiya Kuzai," Kamihara pointed to the girl in front of him. "Takami Banika," he then pointed to the boy with white hair and wings.

"Hey there!" Nishiya cheered.

Isamu waved back as he saw a yellow sleeping bag looming over the teacher's table.

"What's that- I mean who's that?" He asked.

"Our teacher," Kamihara sighed.

At the word, "teacher", he immediately sat down.

"Greetings new batch. The first thing we'll be doing is testing your quirks. Get in your gym suits and meet me at Gym Gamma." Then the man dropped back on the floor.