ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞: 𝔻𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤- 𝕟𝕆𝕋

Isamu POV

I followed her down the hallways turning left and right until I lost track of her. "Izzy?!"

Scratching my head, I went back to the cafeteria.

"I couldn't find her..." I say with a frown.

"Aw, too bad. What's her name?" Takami asked. "Is she a freshman?"

"She's Kugisaki Izumi, and yes she's a freshman."

"Coolll invite her over next time," Nishiya said.

"I wanted to..."

They were all walking together towards their dorm when they saw Aizawa-sensei talking to a tall woman with a black ponytail.

"Mother!"

The one who said that was Todoroki Mirai, a young girl with long red hair in a high ponytail.

"Hello Mirai, how are you doing in classes?" the tall woman asked.

She looks familiar...then it clicked.

"OH MY- YOU'RE CREATI!!" I squealed, all giddy.

"Hahaha, that is correct. Creation Hero: Creati at your service," she said with a smile.

I loved her as a kid, she was also my mom's favorite hero.

"Hi Aunt Momo!"

"Hey there, Chichiro, how are you guys?" Creati asked, bending down and hugging her other 'nieces' and 'nephews'

"We have the best teacher," Shinso exclaimed, his eyes gleaming.

Aizawa chuckled as he walked inside.

"Very good compliment, Shota," Creati giggled, ushering the children in. "Welcome to Class 1-A's dorm."

"It's so bigggg," Takami exclaimed, flying around, carrying Nishiya on his back.

"Here are your room arrangements."

"Eyyy cool, we're on the same floor!" Sero exclaimed, putting his arm around Bakugo.

"Don't touch me," Bakugo growled.

"Yeesh, someone woke up on the wrong side today," Sero sighed, leaning on a table.

"I'll go check on him," Midoriya said, running out of the room.

No one's POV

"Whew, finally done unpacking," Ojiro sighed, bouncing on the sofa.

"How's your room like, Aki?" Sero asked, sitting beside her and bouncing to her rhythm.

"It's very martial arts," the girl with the tail giggled.

"Same! I have posters of almost all our parents and some martial arts stuff!" Kirishima exclaimed, excitedly jumping up and down.

"LET'S TRAIN SOMETIMES," Ojiro said gleefully.

"Yeesh, those two sure can stick together," Takami said, hiding behind Haimawari.

The four of them, Takami, Haimawari, Nishiya, and Kamihara had just finished unpacking and went down to the first floor together.

"Is there something wrong though? You and Nishiya-san act like that all the time.." Haimawari said.

"Oof, burn," Kamihara chuckled.

"Sit your butts down before the food cold," Bakugo growled.

"Ooh food," Nishiya said, drool coming from her mouth, and crawled to the nearest chair.

Chuckling, Takami sat down beside Nishiya and with a smile, he watched her eat Bakugo's food.

"Ooh la la, is someone enamored with another?" Sato asked, sitting beside Takami.

"Hm? What in the world do you mean?" Takami said, glaring at the think-lipped boy.

Sato Taberu was a man of big words, what words do you ask? The big kinds. A lot different from his father, Taberu would speak words that came from a thesaurus.

"OOH WHO HAS A CRUSH, BERU?"

Ojiro jumped in-between Sato and Takami, squeezing in the two.

"Will you people be quiet? Are you here to talk or eat?" Bakugo growled, tossing a plate towards the winged-boy.

The three of them obediently nodded and started eating.

"Hey guys," they all turned to see Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida Sora, and Iida Shiuana walking down the stairs together.

"Yo. You better hurry up, Toshi, Kasui's yakitori are almost finished," Kirishima commented, filling his mouth with the food Bakugo made.

Midoriya smiled and sat beside the red-haired boy on the couch after grabbing a plate with food from the counter.

"Would you guys like a SLEEPOVER????" Nishiya shouted, climbing on the counter.

Haimawari could see smoke coming from Bakugo's ear and Midoriya was glaring at the fawn-haired boy.

"On the first day? No offense, Kuzai, but that sounds like a really bad idea," Kamihara said, dragging her back to her chair.

"Aww, pleaseeeee, BANIKA back me up?" Nishiya asked, with puppy eyes. She knew the Takami heir could not refuse her puppy eyes.

But instead, Tokoyami Asaka a.k.a. The daughter of Tokoyami Fumikage a.k.a. Tsukoyomi cast a shadow on Takami's eyes to not let him see Nishiya's puppy eyes.

"HEY ASAKA!" Nishiya frowned, trying to pull him away.

"Let us have sleepovers on another night, Nishiya-san."

so the title of the chapter is- Dorms and Sleepovers not

skjhfkjh so yeah, hope you enjoyed chapter six