ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝔼𝕩𝕒𝕞

"Samu!"

"Izzy?"

Isamu turned to see Izumi with Kanoka beside her.

"What grounds were you assigned to?" Izumi asked.

"Ground Gamma, how about you guys?"

"Saki got Beta, I'm in Delta," was Kanoka's reply.

"Oh ok, let's go take our seats," Izumi said, pulling them behind her.

"HELLO DEAR LISTENERS!!!"

Izumi saw the Loud Hero: Present Mic on the stage with a large screen behind him.

"Hi," she said, unknowingly that she was the only one who talked, "oh."

"HAHAHAH THANKS DEAR LISTENER!" Present Mic laughed, "First response I've gotten my whole time here..."

"ANYWAYS TO OUR ENTRANCE EXAM INSTRUCTIONS! This year has robot animals! They are a point each! Destroy them and get the most points you can! Only the top forty pass!!!

NOW! OUR 3 , we have different animal robots! Each robot is one point! Destroy as many bots as you can. The top forty people with the most points will head onto the hero course! So do the best you can!

NOW! THE 3 IMPORTANT RULES!! Rule Number 1! No injuring other contestants!

Rule Number 2! Teamwork is encouraged!

And lastly, HAVE FUN!!!"

Present Mic screamed the last one and everyone's hair was blown away.

"There are seat belts on the side, please wear them immediately," a monotone voice announced in the speakers.

"YOU HEARD SNIPE, BETTER WEAR THOSE SEATBELTS, KIDDOS!!!" Present Mic shouted.

Izumi wore the seatbelt as quickly as the first announcement said, "don't want to take any chances."

Suddenly, everyone's chair was vacuumed down and Izumi heard screams. Bloodcurdling screams.

Once Izumi got a grasp of what was happening, she looked around the small tunnel.

It was as large as the chair she was sitting on and was playing jazz music. The chair was soft, and there was a small TV screen in front of Izumi showing the map of where she was traveling.

After the multiple attacks on U.A. They took action and made most modes of transportation through underground tunnels.

A few minutes later, she appeared in front of the entrance of Ground Beta, "and I'm finally here."

"ALRIGHT LITTLE LISTENERS!!"

Present Mic was perched on a building which was hovering over the different grounds.

"WE'LL BE STARTING IN THREE MINUTES! Get as much rest as you can!!!"

YOU'LL HAVE TEN MINUTES TO GET AS MUCH POINTS AS YOU CAN

No hurting or injuring the other contestants! Rule Number 2! Do not exit the grounds while the exam is still on! If you do, you are immediately removed! And lastly! Rule Number 3! HAVE FUN YEAHHHH!"

"Oh and before you go, there's a seatbelt beside you, wear it at once please and SEE YOU AT THE GROUNDS!!"

Izumi wore the seatbelt at once and her chair was vacuumed under and was going through a tunnel. The pod had a screen in front of her and showed her the way the tunnel was going into.

Soon enough, she was released from the pod and she looked up and saw a giant blue gate that had the letter B plastered on it.

"Alright little listeners! You have five minutes to prepare! The exam takes ten minutes!!" Present Mic shouted.