Chapter 9: A Letter to Explain

It was around 3pm, everyone was just chatting, quiet for once. But they were all tired from what they did that morning.

Isamu was up in his room, writing a letter to his parents, recounting the events.

Dear Pa and Mom,

We did battle training today, we were split into teams of two, and into two groups. One group was the heroes, one was the villains. The heroes had to retrieve a bomb in the building where the villains were holding a person hostage. Fun day, really. The not fun thing is that I was paired against the Number One hero's son. Aizawa-sensei said we would see our teacher in Ground Beta so we changed into our hero suits and headed there.

While my partner, Kamihara Yurei, and I walked to Ground Beta, Midoriya Toshinori, the one I would be fighting against, called out for me and said he was excited to fight against me. Pa don't laugh but of course I'm surprised by this, no one had ever been excited to fight against me, because it was always too boring, they said. So we went out and waited for our Heroics teacher to come. And guess who's here... The number one hecking (excuse my language) hero.

He said his usual motto "I Am Here!" and everyone just exclaims in surprise cause hello??? Who wouldn't be surprised, the number one hero is in front of you. Aizawa-sensei got mad though, he said "You're late." he then scowled and continued saying "once a problem child, always a problem child." I wanted to laugh but Aizawa-sensei is scary sometimes. Deku then continued to say that he would be our heroics teacher for the semester.

The first battle was between Koda-Awase Kozume and Nishiya Kuzai versus Kirishima Reiji and Iida Shiuana. Koda-Awase and Nishiya were the heroes while Kirishima and Iida were the villains. I won't explain what happened during the battle because it took a bit too long but Kirishima and Iida won. And...yeah...it didn't go well. Koda-Awase received a black eye and Iida's engines were...partially destroyed. Deku gave a harsh scolding to Nishiya and Kirishima for not holding back their punches. And they partially listened, it was more of entering one ear and leaving the other really.

Next was Sero Shiroi and Takami Banika versus Aoyama Kari and Todoroki Izumi. Sero and Takami were the villains and...they won as well. I heard that Todoroki Izumi doesn't have that much of a good health, so she wasn't able to perform that well. After them was my fight with Midoriya Toshinori and Sato Taberu. They were the heroes and we were the villains. It didn't really end well..? I fractured my arm from Toshinori-san's gravity throw ._. We won though ♥ Yurei-san turned as thin as he could and went past Sato-san and touched the bomb. Just barely before the last second mark.

Knock knock!

Isamu lifted his pen from the letter and stretched his back for a bit before standing up to answer the door. "Ojiro-san?"

"I told you to call me Akiyo, Haimawari," the girl said, her orange hair was in a rubber band and she was wearing a casual light blue crop top and pink shorts.

"Do you want to join us for a game of Hero Trivia?" the martial artist asked.

"Yes please," Isamu replied, his eyes sparkling with joy.

Akiyo lightly giggled, "ok then! We'll be waiting for you!" then proceeded to slide down the banister stairs to the ground floor.

Isamu closed the door and went back to his desk.

I have to go now, they're calling me for a game of Hero Trivia and you know just how much I love that game. I'll write about my other teammates another time. Love ya both!

Love,

Haimawari Isamu

[WORDS: 617]

Oh look, she's back from the dead :DDDD after what. two years??? (nah its only 1...i think)