ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠: 𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝔼𝕩𝕒𝕞 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝔻𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖

"Kasui, wait for me."

Yurei was chasing after Kasui who went into the entrance exam room ahead of him.

"We are in the same battle section, yes?" Yurei said.

"Yeah, are Banika and Kuzai not coming?"

"They're in a different section."

"Ah..let's hope we don't encounter any weaklings in the battlefield," Kasui snickered.

Then Yurei just smacked his head in response.

"Ow?"

They sat together through the whole introduction and explanation of Present Mic. They weren't entirely surprised by his appearance well- because both of their older siblings / parents already have gone to U.A.

Kasui snickered when the girl said "hi" during Present Mic's introduction, which caused Yurei to smack his head... again.

They also went together to the front of the station as they prepared themselves to take down the machines. One would think they were a couple, but that was not the case. You see, Yurei had a crush on a specific someone...but that person sadly did not return their feelings for him :((((

Kasui knew who this person was, so of course he knew how much it pained his best friend to see the person he liked, like another person.

The battle started, but Kasui couldn't find Yurei anywhere, he saw some smoke above an alleyway and he followed the smoke thinking no one would follow him, but a particular girl with turquoise hair was there, following him.

He went in and saw one of his greatest rivals. Mineta Yoshi. Yoshi was one of their friends before, but after his father went dark, he went dark as well. They didn't think of him as their own anymore...not after what his father did. But the person beside Yoshi made Yurei extra surprised.

Monoma Iyashi.

Kasui was close friends with both of them before, which all changed when a certain person broke a few other certain people out of jail.

Yoshi was currently holding Yurei to the wall, while Iyashi was there, fiddling with his fingers.

"Oi Iyashi, c'mon and remove his quirk," Yoshi growled, which made Kasui wonder if he was being forced to do this or doing it out of his own will.

Kasui just jumped in and tried to pull Yurei out. Unsuccessfully. So now we currently have Yurei in Yoshi's hands, and Kasui stuck to the wall with purple glue. Great:)

"Really jumping into the fray eh?" Iyashi said, personality changing and now having an evil smirk replace the hesitant frown.

"Yeah! Just like your father! Nothing changed," Yoshi sneered.

"Don't speak about him like that!" Kasui snarled, trying to dive for Yoshi, but being held back by the glue-like substance.

"Oh yeah? Well get this! YOU are not entering U.A., because you're not getting any points at all," Yoshi said with a smirk.

Kasui could only growl as he watched Yoshi and Iyashi quietly murmur to each other what they should do with them.

Then suddenly, a girl dashed in, with turquoise hair and green and yellow eyes, shot some spine looking stuff at the incoming robots, then shot some more at the building on top of us. Then shot some last stuff at the glue keeping Kasui captive.

"Are you alright?" She asked, breaking him out.

"Yeah- HEY YOSHI LET GO OF HIM!" Kasui shouted, he turned his head after he felt a light tug at his shirt. The girl who saved them had fainted. He placed her aside then did something he didn't think he could do.

He exploded Yoshi and Iyashi before he even touched them, and freed Yurei. Kasui turned around and tried to find the girl who saved them, but she was out of sight. So Kasui and Yurei just left.

WORDS: 586

what is wrong with me😭😭😭 the words are so few🥲

I have to get back into writing again so that the inspiration flows thru

PUBLISHED: Feb 21, 2023 | 5:20 AM