ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ

Dark... everything was dark.

A faint buzzing, slowly turning into distinct voices. A window opening, the smell of burning fuel.

Captain Alise finally opened their eyes. And they immediately understood they were not supposed to be there again.

"Might want to take a step back, Captain!" the pilot shouted hanging out of Shuttle Marmota, barely holding on to the window frame.
"Oh, by the way- I'm a huge fan!"

"What are you doing?! Get back in here!" they shouted before the blast shields closed. There was a scream as 3 of the man's fingers were chopped off and fell onto the cold metal floor, causing Alise to yelp and step back in horror, only to bump into the same exact man.

"What an idiot!" he laughed as the Captain looked at him in a mix of shock and confusion. It was clear that something deeply wrong was going on within that reality.

"BOOM we're here!" the pilot continued as the shuttle came to an abrupt halt "You like bratwurst? My uncle has bratwurst- like- a restaurant, I was thinking maybe you and me, we could go grab a couple brewskies and pop out there!"

Alise slowly stepped back "N-no, thank you I-I'm not really u-up to it today..." they said, turning around.

Their vision glitched and Mark appeared before them, welcoming them to the Invincible II, just like he'd done the very first time, but now it was different. When the Captain tried to shake his hand, their vision glitched again and now a bunch of people were between the two, making the handshake incredibly awkward and disorienting.

"Glad to have you here! Took y̷-̷y̸-̸y̴-̸y̷o̵u̵ ̷l̴o̷n̴g̶ ̸e̸n̵o̶u̵g̷h̵"

Alise tried speaking up, but no words would come out of their mouth as the room around them glitched more and they found themselves unable to breathe.

"Let me give you the grand tour before we embark!" Mark continued, as if nothing was happening as he phased in and out of existence.
"She's my p̷r̶i̶d̷e̵ ̷a̵n̶d̴ ̵j̷o̷y̵, my baby!"

They glitched into the elevator, where Mark incessantly stared at the Captain, who took a few steps back.

"A̵ ̵b̸a̷b̴y̴ ̷a̵l̴w̷a̵y̷s̸ ̶r̸e̶m̷e̶m̷b̷e̸r̴s̷ ̷i̷t̶s̵ f̴̪̎ä̴̘́t̶͕̊h̷̻̕e̷̦̐ŗ̴̋"

"Mark-" Alise finally managed to say "Mark are you... ȍ̴͓̠̐̽̂͊͐͒k̶̥͐̎a̸̟͊̈́̋͗̊̒̍̓͌̿̃͝y̴̠͊̀?̶̡͇͉̏̏͋̈͒́̂̔͌̓̀͑͐̍̊̐" they hurriedly covered their own mouth as their own voice got distorted, before reality flashed and glitched and the elevator began to descend rapidly and both astronauts screamed for their lives while holding onto the walls.

Then things were back to normal, but just for a second, and Alise barely had time to catch their breath before more distortions came their way as Mark tried showing them the warp core. It seemed like reality itself did not want to let Alise remember it, because when the door opened, there was only static, and reality seemed to freeze and FastForward without them being able to do anything about it as they felt their body go into autopilot for the rest of the tour. They could not speak, they could not breathe, they could not feel anything but the complete lack of control as the voices and imagery got more and more jumbled up as they got teleported from room to room.

"I've yet to meet a problem that can't be solved with explosives, and speaking of explosives-"

Alise felt their mind split as they saw memories that didn't belong to them, then they found themselves in the deserted and scorching hot main reactor's room.
A̵l̵l̶ ̸w̷i̵l̴l̴ ̴b̵e̷ ̵c̵o̸n̷s̷u̵m̷e̶d̸ ̸b̷y̷ ̴d̵a̸r̸k̶n̷e̸s̴s̶