ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴀʀᴋ!

"Don't think I'll let you get off the hook so easily, where is MY head engineer? You're not Mark!" Alise said, gripping his shoulder.

Mack's smile slowly faded "What did you say? That's- that's not my name- I'm- I'm not-- of course, I'm not..." he chuckled nervously, straining a smile again "What did you say? M̸a̶r̴k̵?̴ ̶W̴h̵o̴'̵s̴ ̵t̸h̷a̶t̶?̷"

Reality began glitching again as Mack panicked and Alise took a step back.

"W̸h̷a̸t̵ ̶d̶i̵d̸ ̶y̵o̷u̵ ̶d̵o̶?̶" he continued, looking at his hands glitching as he panicked more and more "Why would you say that name?! N̷̤͛ö̶̖́!̴͖̏" he shook Alise by their shoulders "WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

Alise's vision began to distort more and more as Mack paced back and forth, sounding terrified "This is my ship- T̶̢̔h̵̹͂ḭ̶̀s̷͈̉ ̸̖̓i̸̲̽š̴͕ ̶̪̽m̸̲̽y̶͚̒ ̸̢̀s̸̱̄h̶͇͝i̷̝̍p̷͉̀!̸̹̈́" he kept saying as his voice overlapped with many others, the noise and screeching getting so loud that Alise was forced to cover their ears to make it better.

"YOU DO NOT GET TO CHOOSE, W̸H̵E̷T̴H̵E̸R̶ ̵O̵R̷ ̷N̴O̷T̴ ̷I̴ ̸E̴X̵I̸S̵T̸!" Mack cried in desperation "T̴̮͒h̷̭͌i̴̹̓s̸̜͌ ̵͙̇ȋ̸̖s̵̖͋ M̸̱̋͌̐Y̷̬̥̐̍͠--"

"Ship!"

Suddenly, all the glitching stopped, and finally, Mark was back! "Mark! Thank goodness you're here now- I need to tell you something very important!"

"W-what is it, Captain?" the head engineer asked, still feeling disoriented.

"You-"

Suddenly, a wormhole appeared under their feet, causing them to scream, fall down and tumble through it.

"On your left!!" Mark shouted, before nearly colliding with Alise "Captain, what's going oooon?!" he yelled as the forces in the wormhole pulled him away from Alise and into the exit to the left.

"Mark!!" the Captain tried resisting the wormhole's direction, wanting to go the same way Mark had gone, but no matter how much they tried, they were inevitably pulled into the exit to the right. "Noooo!!"

The wormhole spat them out onto a familiar black couch, where they stayed for a moment, catching their breath. To say they were worried would've been an understatement... they'd finally managed to find Engineer Mark- and now they were back to square one! And the worst thing was that they had no clue where that wormhole could've brought him... it would've taken ages to run into him again- "No... I- I can't give up, I know what I must do... I can't let Mark down..." they muttered, trying to give themselves some confidence as they got up from the couch and looked around.
They were back to the Universal Stability Agency, but something felt wrong... everything was in shambles- "Oh gosh... what happened here?"

"Please evacuate the station immediately. I repeat, universal stability compromised, this is not a drill, please evacuate the station immediately"

"Oh... that's what happened..." Alise continued exploring the place, stepping over the rubble and peeking inside the receptionist's office, only to be immediately spotted by someone and get a gun pointed at their face.

"H-hey- I'm not looking for a fight, stop it- L-Lady?" Alise realized just who was threatening them... it was the Lady from before! The one who'd tried to 'stop' them on numerous occasions.

"Sorry... I didn't think anyone was still here..." they said, lowering their weapon and motioning Alise to come closer, until they realized as well who they were speaking to "Wait... oh my god- you're here... you! You, you! We've been looking EVERYWHERE for you- for your ship! And it was- it was... GONE, in every universe... LOST. So HOW are you here...?"