ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠᴇɴᴇ

The bandit yelped as a gun was pointed at her face and she found herself backed into a corner "Woah woah- I tried to stop this! I swear I did but I don't even know what they did- THEY don't even know- They've got entire universes smashing into each other out there, I don't even know how I got out!!"

Before the Lady could reply, Alise kicked the door open and chucked a vent at them, which proved to be useless as they activated a force field around themselves right in time. They turned towards Alise, rage in they eyes as they pointed a gun at them. "You..." they immediately began shooting, forcing Alise to run away. 
"Where is your ship?!" they shouted as they kept chasing after Alise and shooting "Tell me where it is!"

"Oh believe me- I'd love to know that myself!" the Captain shouted as they kept fleeing, not really caring about much else aside from keeping the Lady away from that wormhole bandit.

"You can't fool me!" the Lady shouted, until suddenly, everything went silent. Alise stopped, slowly backtracking to see where they had gone... until they felt a sudden presence behind themselves; they turned around and found the Lady staring at them, their gun just a few inches away from their face.

Then they fired a shot.

Reality heavily distorted in that moment and they found themselves back onto the Invincible II... but time seemed to be going backwards as they relived a moment where the Lady had attacked the ship. They were shooting at Alise, then Mark came back into the picture, his wounds closing; the Lady disappeared, and the wormhole closed and the two, alongside the rest of the crew, were now trying to avert yet another crisis. Alise found themselves unable to move or alter the course of their actions as they slowly walked back into the Cryo-pod.

After that, finally time began going forwards again and Alise was back in control of their movements. Their mind working fast to jump out of the pod and trying to get to Mark and explain what was going on to him, and also finally tell him not to go back.
"Mark!!"

"Captain?"

Alise placed both their hands on his shoulders "Mark I need to tell you this, it's very important- you cant'-"

"Warning: Reactor--"

Then everything exploded.

Alise found themselves inside the wormhole yet again, feeling furious and shocked... why... why every time they found Mark something awful happened which totally prevented them from talking to each other?! It was as if there was a powerful force that was keeping them apart...
"I HAVE to take back control somehow... but how am I supposed to do that?"
As they thought about it, they let the wormhole drag them to the right, until they finally found an exit.