ᴊɪᴍ?!

The wormhole brought Alise back to the U.S.A., spitting them out right onto the carpeted floor. Despite having traveled through wormholes so many times already, the feeling of dizziness that came with it never seemed to really leave them, and this time, they wouldn't even get some time to cool down as a man who again looked awfully like Mark began interviewing them. "We are here at the scene of the crime, where the perpetrator has returned. Might it be possible that said criminal mastermind mayhaps be ready to confess their heinous crimes?!"

"What...?"

A microphone was immediately shoved in front of their face as the man continued "What cause did you have to destroy the entire multiverse?!"

"I-I didn't-"

"WHERE did you obtain such a reckless disregard for human and unhuman life?!"

"I don't-"

"WHY did you feel the need to end the existence of ALL that exists?!"

"That's not-"

"And most importantly of all- which one of us is the real Jim?!"

"WHAT?!"

With no time to spare, many other Jims came floating into the room, which quickly grew more and more cramped, and Alise found themselves completely overwhelmed by Jims, their body squished between them worse than during a Black Friday sale.

"Get me-- out of HERE!!" they yelled at the uncooperative crystal stuck on their hand, which miraculously began glowing of a blue glow and opened up a wormhole, teleporting them, alongside those many Jims to gosh knows where.