Chapter 4 (Out of the closet and back in he went)

Hello dears, this chapter contains Explicit bxb scenes so this is your warning.

----- --------------

Grief; Intense sorrow, especially caused by someone's death.

That was something Jack hadn't felt in a long time and he most certainly wasn't feeling it now. He came to learn-- from a now weeping, grief strucked Kim-- that Tyrone, her late boyfriend, had been killed. The obvious killer? King. When she ran to his house, bawling her eyes out Jack could only stand there and watch her without much emotion. He didn't give two fucks that the piece of shit was dead and Kim? He still felt hurt from her betrayal.

If Tyrone had killed him, it would've been her complete fault! He was hurrying to slam the door in her face but her foot wedged it.

"Please Jack! Please! I'm so, so sorry, I didn't know that he wanted to hurt you!" She begged.

Jacks eyes were steel, hard and cold, "oh? But you just openly decided to bring a fucking criminal into my home?! Without asking me? Sounds like you know what his intentions were to me! I guess you're too blinded by a black coc-" he cut himself off realising he was going too far. He was just angry and... Hurt. He didn't even know Kim and Tyrone were together.

"Please... Please Jack.." Begged Kim as she ignored his last comment.

He rolled his eyes, "Whatever," and he opened up back the door allowing her entry. She went to the couch crying and regardless of his anger he was still a good person, he sat beside her and comforted her as best he could.

Kim asked Jack to accompany her to Tyrone's funeral and even though he greatly hesitated, he did.

It wasn't the biggest funeral but it had a fair amount of people and to their surprise King and all his men were there. Seeing a gang, it frighten the people there. Tyrone's father was angry but didn't act on it, i mean why would he? Unless he wanted to end up like his son, and the mother struggled to hold herself together. Seeing the people scared of him, King announced that all was okay and he that he didn't come for no trouble. He made it clear that he just wanted to see his 'friend' for the last time.

I scoffed at that, "Prolly just wanted to make sure he was truly dead."

-------- -----------------

A few weeks later everything was normal again...

One night when Jack was home alone as his mom worked two jobs, he heard a sound coming from the door. A bit fearful, he went down to investigate and saw that someone was trying to break into his house. Lucky his mother insisted on keep a metal baseball bat behind the wall separating the living room from the kitchen. Before he could get it the thief was already inside of the house and grabber Jack.

"H-hmmp!" Jack tried screaming for help but his mouth was covered. The anonymous person squeezed his lips roughly and Jack groaned in pain.

"You gon' shut that pretty mouth of yours boy. You got that?" Said the man and Jack nodded vigorously.

That voice... It was oddly familiar..

Then Jack saw the tattoos that cascaded up the person's arm, their light brown skin was embedded with coloured ink that formed the most beautiful tattoo he'd ever seen. Just like that it clicked. King.

Jack forced King's hand off of his lips and breathed in air, "we ain't got no money!" He rushed out, confused as to why King was there. King only laughed. Jacks back was pressed against King's front and when he realised the position his face grew hot.