Chapter 5 (Sex and murder)

Be warned: Explicit contents (BxB) ahead. I hope you enjoy this chapter guys.

Introvert; Someone who prefers calm, minimally stimulating environments, and that is exactly what Jack was. One night Kim invited Jack to a party, the response response was right on the tip of his tongue.

No.

He didn't feel comfortable hanging around Kim anymore and he wasn't a party guy either, but Jack also thought about the fact that he'd be home alone and it was friday, not a school night so he'll most likely be bored at home alone.

Unless... King pay you another nightly visit...

Jack shook his head. King was a Jerk, A Jerk who pretended to like women so no one would know how much he preferred a good boys ass.

Kim looked at him, "King and he boys are gonna be there too, I understand if you don't want to come." She said. It was as if she didn't want him to come, only asked because she didn't want it to look bad.

"Actually, yeah sure I'd love to come." Said Jack confidently, smiling. Fuck King, his boys and you what? Fuck Kim too.

Yeah, that's right Jack still didn't entirely forgive Kim what she did, because what's giving her a reason not to do it again? But he also couldn't bring himself to hate her. They'd been friends since forever, maybe it was easy for her to betray him but he didn't have a dirty heart.

Kim came to pick him up in her new car King had gotten her and Jack was surprised to see her driving.

"This your car girl?" Jack asked stunned and Kim smiled nodding. "Can you even drive?"

Kim scowled before replying, "How you think I got here, nigga?"

"But do you got a license though?" Jack teased knowing damn well she didn't.

"Boy come on!" She said laughing and off they went.

---------- --------------

Once at the party, Kim introduced Jack to a few friends of hers, she then stopped at her two guy Friends and left Jack with them hoping he would have fun with his own kind of people, but all Jack wanted to see was King.

"Hey sexy!" Said a buff latino man but Jack rolled his eyes and began walking away.

"I like bad boys, and you? Definitely not one." He sassed away from the man and began looking for Kim.

He asked someone he saw standing at the stairs if they saw Kim and she motioned up the staircase, "She went up there, babe!" She yelled over the music. He smiled gratefully at her before ascending the staircase. The first he came across had two people having sex in the oddest position. Jack rushed out shuddering. The things alcohol did to people.

The next room he came across made him hesitant to open but he did it either way. There he receive a crazy scene. Kim was bouncing her naked ass on a man-- who wasn't King's-- dick. Jack hurriedly rushed away hoping he was spotted by neither and rushed to grab a drink from the makeshift bar they created.

As he was ending his fourth...or sixth? Drink he saw King and his boys roll up. Jack bit back a smile when he saw King searching the room and sighed when he found Jack.

He was looking for me!

King secretly pointed up the stairs a Jack discretely nodded in affirmation allowing King to go up first before he follow a couplw minutes after as to not seem suspicious. Remembering the first set of rooms might be occupied, Jack went to the last room down the hall and saw that it was consumed by darkness. Jack stepped inside hesitantly trying to see better in the dark when someone grabbed him, pulled him in completely and locked the door.