Chapter 6

Clothes flew left and right around the room, making me look around my now untidy room as I small cry came from my lips. I closed my eyes and breath in deeply. I thought of all the other things I could be doing right now instead of picking out clothes to wear for a party I wasn't exited to get to in the first place and guess what? I came up with a lot of ideas.

After fighting for the remote and not getting even halfway into the movie, Xena began spilling insults at that one damsel in distress that everyone in the movie will die for, that one girl every guy seem to want for no reason other than the fact that she's a main character so she should get any guy she wants while Curtis is getting irritating at the stupid decision that one guy made by saving some dumb bitch instead of having his family's back, only to have his family die when he was helping some hoe he wanted to shag. Curtis's words, not mine. They got fed up with the movie and now we were here with Xena who was tormenting us.

"I think watching the movie was a better option than this," Curtis motion a hand up and down towards Xena who turned around and frowned at me.

"You have a ton of nice dresses, why don't you wear them?"

This must've been the hundredth time she asked me that question since we came up here.

I sigh and as if it was a challenge, I looked at her, "Xena, for the last time, I hate them. They were gifts from my mother's sister and for my mother's sake I had to laugh and pretended I wanted it. Matter fact, I was thinking of selling it. Do you even see the price on that thing?!"

Xena raised a brow.

"Besides, I remember the last time I wore one of them. I don't enjoy the lustful looks I get from horny teenagers and old creepy pedophiles," I told her.

Xena held up one of the dress that still had the tag on it and gave me a look, "Can I atleast wear this tomorrow?"

I lift a brow and Curtis dramatically choked on the dry cornflakes.

The dress was a white dress with lace to both sides, it was kind of short. The real problem was how it was going to look on her. It would look good, great even, no doubt. The dress was made to hug the body and with her body, I knew there was no way she was going to be able to handle all that eyes on her. The last time she been infront of a large crowd, she threw up.

I tapped Curtis back then flicked my gaze to an exited Xena.

"No problem."

Curtis raised his brow at me, "No problem? Have you looked at the dress? I'll laugh if you faint before you even get inside."

Xena frowned, "I won't. I'll be fine. You guys always treat me as if I'm fragile."

"We don't."

"Yes, you do," she fold the dress and placed it on the bed then grabbed my clothes she previously scattered all over. I watched as she put my clothes back in the closet untidily. "Have you made up your mind on what you're going to wearing?"

I nodded, getting up as I ran my gaze over the room, "I'll dress up Xena, don't worry. I wouldn't want to embarrass you infront of your... 'friends'."

An irritated look took over the young girl's face and Curtis chuckled, pushing his hand in my face and pushing me back on the bed as he walked towards my door.

"I swear, if you put your hands in my face again, you won't have a hand by tomorrow," I threatened, giving him a look I thought was menacing.

Curtis snort, "You sound and look like a hungry baby that hasn't been fed for days. I would accept the challenge but I'm hungry."