Part 34

It was already a month later i was now two months pregnant. I had my first scan a few days ago and everything was looking good. Today is Friday and Robert has planned a party later on tonight. He hasn't told anyone why he has planned it but he has planned it to tell all family and friends that we are pregnant well I'm pregnant but you know. I was currently sat in the office bored out of my mind as Chris had to rush his dog dodger to the vets apparently he can hardly walk bless him. I decided to see where Robert was. So i texted him

Me- hey :)

Robert- hello beautiful

Me- what ya doing?

Robert- sorting my storage cupboard in my office. Whats up?

Me- i have finished the PowerPoint for your next meeting. I have sorted all the emails out in your email box. I have sorted your papers out that you gave me and now I'm kind of bored.

Robert- theres no point giving you anything else to do as we only have an hour left of work. Bring your things and join me for the last hour.

Me- really? Do i have to you are annoying?

Robert- dont worry then sit there bored :)

I think he knew i was joking as he added a smiley. He never does that  unless he is being sarcastic. I logged my laptop off and gathered my things together. I made my way to his office and walked straight in.

"Simon what have i told you about walking straight in please knock i could be having sex in his cupboard" he shouts.

Lovely way to walk in. I walk towards the cupboard and he was leaning down and his ass was in the air. He has a better ass than me i swear. I walked closer and slapped it.

"Agh what the fuck" he says

He turns around and ready to kill someone but his face softens when he sees that its me.

"Hello baby. Thought i was annoying?" He smirks.

"Well i would rather you be annoying than be on My own bored for an hour" i reply.

"Right okay. Help me?" He asks.

"Sure" i smile.

I walk in there with him and it was a shambles. This was gonna take some time.

~

I was now home. Me and Robert finished the cupboard and its all tidy and only took us 45 minutes. After that he just said go home. I only had an hour to get changed and get up to the country club and I didn't even know what to wear. So i phone Robert.

Robert- obsessed maisie?

Me- no i need help

Robert- if you want an orgasm again just put your fingers in and think of me. I could hear his smirk from the other side

Me- oh no i have already had one of them i thought of that man who works in the posh hotel what was his name uh Benedict cucumber.

Robert- its cumberbatch and no if you ever come to another mans name i swear i will make you mine again.

Me- im joking. I need help on what to wear.

Robert- fancy but not too fancy. Im wearing that purple suit that you found in my wardrobe the other day.

Me- okay well i will find something. See you later.

Robert- i love you baby

Me- yup love you too