• Make up.. •

• This is related to the last one!
• PROOFREAD
____________________________________

DD's POV:

_________________________________

Bro.

She just broke up with me. I actually think she's taking a break but like still. Like her anger issue having ass is always mad.

But ima text her anyways because hmm I can.

                          My heart❤️😍😈
David😍❤️    
Heyy ma
                                                   My heart❤️😍😈
                                       Dd why tf are you texting   
                                        Me.
David😍❤️
    Because
                                             My heart❤️😍😈
                                        Wtf do you want davidd
     David😍❤️
  Bro you broke up
  With me , why? Ma
                                                 My heart❤️😍😈
                                             We didn't break up ,
                                           We just taking a break 
                                       But if that's what u wanna
                                        Call it ig so..
David😍❤️
Nah nah we just
Taking a break.
                                                     My heart❤️😍😈
                                               Ok🤣 anyways stop
                                               Texting me!
David😍❤️
   Why...
                                                   My heart❤️😍😈
                                             Bc.. we taking a break.
David😍❤️
   Oh
   Ok
   Bye

  Read.

____________________________________

   Smhhh whatever I bet you ima be back with her before 5:00 tmr.

Notti comes in my room.

"Nigga what I tell u ab knocking.." I tell Notti.

"Nigga how many times I gotta say this our house so stfu"

"SMH whatever , what you want" I ask him. "I want to know why your lil girlfriend is acting so Hollywood like she know damn well she from New York , tell her ass to answer me".

"That's not a me problem that's a u probably and I can't text her because she said not to"I say.

"Damn y'all broke up again yall toxic asf , might as well leave her alone"Notti says. "How we toxic we don't even be doing nun fr it's just little disagreements how ab you check on Yaya huh before she beat yo ass with y'all abusive ass relationship" I clap back at him.

"On my momma we ain't abusive" Notti says.
"Nigga stop putting shit on our mom knowing damn well the shit a lie and how you gon say that when you came in the house with a bruise on your face and you can't even wear a t-shirt until that bruise on your back heal" I say . "Yaya fr be beating tf out of you she da man of the relationship" i say laughing .