• Fight •

HEYY YALL
UMM YALL VOTE
ALSO FOLLOW ME HOW I GOT 50k+ READS BUT 72 FOLLOWERS?? IMA START NOT UPDATING UNTILL THIS IS ADDING UP.
No offense but y'all was being kinda slow on the request thingy but ima give y'all a surprise when i get to 100 followers
____________________________________

DAVID'S POV:

_________________________________

i was chilling on my bad when i got notifications of me being tagged in yazzys live.

out of curiosity i click on to it seeing her and this other girl arguing  and yelling at each other , i mean literally all up in the phone yelling .

I ain't know what was going on so i was trying figure it out by looking at the comments.

       (pretend that some of them are ppl
she know and some are ppl she don't i don't feel like making up usernames)
—————————————————————————

user: nahhh yazzy she just ssid she was smoking all yo dead's.

user: me personally i would've been pulled up.

^user:nah fuck pulling up , im getting a gun and spinning through the whole neighborhood🤣.

user: how y'all smoking each others dead's but are full up blood cousins.. i'm telling y'all mamas🤦🏾‍♀️

user: wtf did she really just go into details ab how her cousin died?

user: why you talking shit on yo own cousin😑

user: yazzy you letting her talk to you crazy to crazy

user: yazzy add me ik you not gon say it but i will add mee

____________________________________

YAZZY'S POV:

_________________________________

I was chilling on live until me and my cousin got into an argument a very little one and she out of no where start smoking my dead's..

and not to mention me and her were very close i mean we've literally knew each other since kids and she's is probably the 2nd person i'm closest to and she starts smoking my dead's when most of them are hers to.

and i don't even know why she decided to do that cause she know that i don't play with me dead's not at all so i got sum for her TONIGHTand idgaf if it's going on 12.

and she better be glad i got a good heart to not say nun ab her dead's cause there's a lot and the amount of times i have helped her and she do that shit is crazy asf but i got her bitch ass.

"yeah exactly yo-" before she could say anything i end the live and since i'm already in clothes that i'm comfortable fighting in i grab my phone , pepper spray and a knife just in case.

you never know def in NY..

She was talking all that hot shit acting like she live so far away from me , bitch u 2 houses down tf..

i usually would go with one of my cousins but she got me pissed off to the point where i just wanna beat her and get it over with.

since i'm almost at her house i pull my phone out to text her and let her know wassup.

_________________________________

umm hope u ready cs i'm
ab to pull up and whoop yo
ass❤️.

girl idgaf you that mad...🤣

sure am tf yk i don't play
ab my dead's do ion even
know why u did that but
u wanna be a weirdo
soo..

🤣bitch i will kill u dgaf
never did bitch go pick up
yo dead ass cousins hoe

but they yours to?? Ima beat
ts out of uuu
and dats why i'm at your door
now bitch🤣
laugh at that.

HAHAHAHHA
fuck you gon do?

_________________________________

I bang on the door waiting for someone to answer and maziah opens it .
"Hey- where liania at?" "right here bitch"
she says and i turn my head seeing her.

i take my phone keys and knife out of my hoodie pocket and walk up to her "so wassup" "wassup?" she says and i straight deck her in her face , she stumbles back a lil before running back up on me.

she grabs my hair and we both end up falling to the ground with me on top and i start punching her in her face "exactly dumb bitch you not smoking shit hoe" i say after she finally gives up trying to block her face.

i keep punching her until i feel myself getting pulled off of her , idk why but she thought it was a good idea to get up but i saw it coming and i went ahead and stomped on her face causing her to hold her face.

"nahh you gotta chill out" my older cousin zamir says . "no bc why she smoking my dead's let me go damn" i say trying to get out of his grip.

He lets me go but that was a very bad idea because i got the pepper spray , unscrewed the top and poured it all on her face causing whatever cuts or bad bruises she had to burn along with her eyes.

"BROO WTFF OWWW" she starts screaming and yelling and i start laughing  "HAHA BITCHHHH" i says running out the house and going home , hopefully my mom don't beat my ass but i'm pretty sure she is.
———————————————————————
I've got home a while ago and so far no text from my mom i was just chilling until i got a face time call  from David .

i answer it putting my face in the camera "heyy" i say . "wsp ma" he says smiling checking himself out in the camera.
"how you been doing" i ask "i been doing good what happened on that live?" he ask "oh she was just talking crazy i handled it already though" i say . "oh alr you gon come and see me tmr?" he asks playing in his hair.

"yeah if i don't get intoruble". "what u do" "don't worry about it" i say laughing but it comes to a hault seeing a text from my mother. "yeah whatever ima go to sleep , goodnight love you mama" he says.

"i love your to goodnight byeee" i say hanging up.

after that i get in the shower and go to sleep ignoring the text because i already know ima have hell tmr..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hate when ppl on this app wanna be funny that shit like irritates and pisses me off so bad like y'all don't even know..
Anyways y'all want a part 2 to this we're liliana get her lick back ?
i gotta catch up on my part 2's Imao