• Meeting Parents •

hii. if 3 ppl don't say it back bfr today y'all ain't getting no double update , i'm jk but i'm not but i am..
____________________________________

DAVID'S POV:

_________________________________

So today yazzy was gonna meet my mom and step dad after like 7 months of us talking , i was gonna introduce them earlier but a lot of shit happened and i didn't have the time to introduce them to each other but today is the day.

None of them know that this is about to happen so that's the fun part.

i tell my mom a lot about yazzy so i know she gon be happy to finally meet her , i don't talk about her to my step dad cause i don't really fw him but that's not the point.

we were already at my house i was just giving yazzy some time to relax cause i know she probably nervous to meet my mom.

we been in the car for like 20 minutes now and yazzy gotta hurry up if she want me to meet her parents and have dinner with them cause i know my mom is finna talk her brains out.

"okk i'm ready david" she says letting out a sigh , "alr come on" i say getting out the car and walking up to the door.

i unlock the door with the key and open it letting yazzy walk in inside with me following behind her.

"Quién anda ahí? " my mom ask's walking to the entrance seeing me and yazzy . "Hola, Bebé , te llamé, ¿por qué no respondiste, amor? ¿Quién es este?" she goes on kissing me on my check. "chill mami this is yazzy my girlfriend n i ain't see yo calls i'm sorry"

whos there

Hello, baby , I called you, why didn't you answer, love? Who is this?

she gasps and starts smiling, so much , "Dios mío, es tan guapa que me preguntaba cuándo me ibas a presentar a ella, ¿Ella sabe lo que estoy diciendo?" she says pulling yazzy into a tight hug making yazzy hug back. here she go

My God she's so pretty i was wondering when you was gonna introduce me to her , does she know what i'm saying?

yazzy pulls away from the hug laughing "Sí Señora, lo hago y gracias" she say's smiling
"ohhhh my God she speak spanish too baby come here right now!" my mom yells calling for my step dad.

yes ma'am i do and thank you.

i kinda roll my eyes cause my mom is talking to much already but i know to keep my thoughts to myself definitely with her , i rub my hands though my hair while shaking my head while my step dad comes downstairs.

i start to regret  letting her meet them ( just like i regret writing this cs i'm lazy) cause i don't feel like sitting here hearing them talk , i would go up to my room and leave her here but that's not professional so ima not do that.

"look it's David's girlllfriendddd" my mom says smiling putting her hand on yazzys shoulder , yazzy doesn't do nothing but laugh at the way my moms acting.

he finally makes his way to us holding out his hand to shake hers "hi sir" she says while shaking his hand .

" hey this lil boy been treating you right?" he ask i side eye him before she replies "yeah he has" she says before my mom interrupts the conversation "okayyyy thanks notti for introducing her to us but i know your going to see her parents and i don't want to waste your time so y'all two can go ahead with your day" she says.

"okay love you mami" i say before putting my arm around yazzys shoulder and taking her to my room.

"damn nigga i couldn't even say bye why you do in a rush we don't meet my parents until so many hours" she says sitting down own the beanbag chair i have in my room.

"because if i stayed she was gon talk until her voice got dry and then she would get sum to drink and repeat it" i say taking my hoodie off  laying down on the bed.

"boy you so rude but anyways let's take a nap" she says jumping on top of me "why you did that" "oh i thought u was just a pile of cover my bad" she said silently laughing but i heard it.

i push her off of me and turn to my side "nooo i'm sorry" she says hugging me "nahh go laugh" i say pushing her off of me again and getting up "whatever where you going?" she ask "to get some water you want some ?"

"yeah please" she says . "alr" i saying going downstairs opening the fridge getting to water bottles and walking back upstairs handing yazzy the water bottle , she didn't even open it , she just put it on the dresser and said "thanks".

i rolled my eyes at her laying back down on the bed getting comfortable so i can go to sleep. after a few minutes i was drifting to sleep but yazzy laid on top of me and kept moving trying to get comfortable.

"stop moving lil girl" i say wrapping my hands around her waist, "boy shut up" she said while still moving "i sa-shhhhhh" she says putting her finger on my lips .

i slapped her hand away and tried pushing her off "wait no david actually i'm sorry i'ma stop moving i promise" she says hugging me tight so she i couldn't push her off "that's what i thought i said closing my eyes drifting back to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

this chapter is straight dookie garbage and ass i was doing everything but writing it took me so long for no reason but it's really a filler and probably my shortest chapter so it's okay . y'all this whole chapter i keep mixing dd's name with notti for some reason so if you see notti name it's meant to be dd's