•Mean•

Check in and vote!!!!!!
A lot of cussing -sorry
____________________________________

Yazzy's POV:

_________________________________

I went over to david's house bc he told me to and now i'm at the door waiting for somebody to open it.

his sister opens it and kinda mugs me , she don't like me for no damn reason i mean i did get into a lil fight with they step cousin but that js because she be acting like she know shit when she don't i had to put her in check .. she literally the only one in the family that really be all on the net like sit tf back bitch! always tryna talk about something that she don't even know about..

Anyways..

i walk up to his room and open the door and put my stuff on the dresser where i usually put my stuff at.

"heyy daviddd" i say jumping on him but he pushes me off of him making me fall of the bed and hit the floor.

i take a few moments to process what he did before i got up " oh fuck no bitch i ain't do shit to you but you wanna push me off the bed? now gtf cs we gotta get it on now" i say
grabbing his hair a pulling him off the bed.

as soon as i got him off the bed i started to throw blows at him , i'm not the type to hit on my partner but he just pissed me off , fucked up why whole mood.

"Bitch get the fuck off me" he says pulling my leg making me trip and fall again this time falling on my ass , i try to get up but he is already on top of me and he sends a punch to one of my breast "OWW NIGGA WTF" i say wincing at the pain.

^That shit hurt like real bad my lil sister be putting her elbow into my shit like damn.

he then punches me in my arm and cheek.
"you done" he questions. "yeah let me get up please" i say tryna act sad but little do he know as soon as i get up i'm beating his ass.

He lets me up and i punch him in his nose and lip which makes him fall back and me to go with him "yeah bitch you thought i was finna let up like that" i say pinning him down. "bro wrd2 get off of me" i get off of him and grab my stuff "don't come back ether" dd says before i was about to walk out.

"idgaf and i'm not and that's why i'm breaking up w u cs wtf bitch that's why yo lip busted hoe and yo nose tilting bitch don't make me come back over there" i say about to put my stuff back down. "you won't" he says i go back over there by him about to punch him again but he grabs my hand and pins me down.

"ma you tripping i just pushed you off the bed and you doing all this for no reason" "no because i was not doing nothing to nobody and you started being mean to me for no reason" "i'm sorry yazzy" "no get yo bitch ass off of me i don't care about none of that and fuck yo apology"

"now you dragging it calm down before i fuck you up" he says chocking me , he know what he tryna do but it ain't gon work this time.

"no david can you let me go please" i say , he lets me go and i grab my stuff and walk down stairs but somehow his step cousin is here and she starts mugging me , idk what's with everybody today but i'm with it to.

"you don't gotta mug me  don't worry girl i'm leaving" "good you need to anyways" "girl stop playing with me i just fucked up your cousin today and if you wanna be next just say that i don't got the patience and you said we was cool after the fight so wtf?" i say " dang girl i'm just joking" she says laughing.

"yeah wtv look the door" and i start to walk home .
____________________________________

FF TO WHEN SHE GET HOME:

_________________________________

i walk in the house and already getting stopped by my "step dad" . "lil girl wtf is wrong with yo face and arm yo momma told me you went to that boys house he better have not put his hands on you" he says getting all up in my face. "and if he did you not gon do shit ab it but tell me how weak i am for letting him beat on me so please shit up and youn even know what happened so please" i say.

"well if you wanna act like that you can go ahead and find you another place to stay since you think you grown this my house"

"boy please i haven't seen you go to work not one day , nether have i seen you leave the house please leave me alone idk why my momma picked you , and keep talking that hot shit ima tell my dad" i then walk up to my room cause everybody trying me today .

i lay down and call Serenity to tell her about my day because this shit was crazy after a few rings she picks up he-girl yazzy what u want cs ion got time for all this- before she could say shit else i hang up.

see of fuck no ima just have to make a on sight list of every single person that's playing with me bc why?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heyy y'all i was thinking of making a part 2 of this but idk know what it should be about shi can y'all choose for me?

-Drama between her and the "step dad" and she calls her dad

or

-Another part where more friends/family it's trying her and she

goes of

runs away

or does something ( surprise)

i wanna do both but idk should i ? i think i'm i'll if y'all get this to 100 votes
_________________________
and i also wanted to ask y'all another question , i'm thinking ab making a chapter with in of them in the wrong again but should it be

yazzy

or

dd
_________________________

HOPE YALL ENJOYED BYE