• Roles Switched 2 •

Thanks for reading❤️ make sure to voteee + check in

____________________________________

Yazzy's POV:

_________________________________

It's the next day since everything happened i haven't talked to anyone because what they did was fr wrong ..

Now that i'm thinking about it i should've really hurt them i was being to emotional , gotta work on that.

and david got me fr fucked up because when he got mad at me and told me he was gonna slide on lena i ain't say not one thing.

and that's why we not together now and will never be because he always wanna be on his bs everyday!

anyways forget that i'm finna go to the corner store to get something to eat.

i put on some joggers , a hoodie and some crocs and only grab my phone and walk out the door.

ik the streets of new york ain't safe but i ain't go to military school for no reason !! i mean the real reason why i went was a bc i was being bad but that's not the point..

as i'm almost there i here some akekekeing behind me so i look back and see that's is ddot and david , they better not be following me ether.

i walk in the store and start to grab my stuff when they walk in being loud asf making the cashier yell at them.

"shhh be quiet dang" david said to the cashier making me smack my lips bc be so fr.
He quickly turns his head to me and walk up to me.

omfg "what" i say "why you smacking yo lips?" he ask me " bc you being loud asf and tryna tell someone to be quiet" i say while walking up to the cashier paying for my stuff and walking out the store.

They followed me and tried to chat it up like we was cool like no tf?? " umm can y'all go back to where y'all came from?" i asked nicely

"nah that's racist asf you not even Dominican" darrian says clearing not catching on to what i mean.
"umm i said like where y'all was just at not your race dummy" i say rolling my eyes.

"why you still mad from yesterday ?"david ask looking at me. "i mean am i not supposed to you swear you don't care if we not together but as soon as i try talking so someone else you get mad like you don't do it.. that's literally why we are broken up and darrian idk why you told dd that when i already told you what happened and when i don't tell you stuff you wanna say that i'm changing and shit"

"that's to much to take in my brain so.." dd says making me get mad " exactly you can't take the simple fact that you was in the wrong and that's exactly why i will never date you again bc you can't even be fr in a simple conversation" i say . " bro you tripping you finna blow me let me go before i hurt you" he says "yeah alr" i say before he grabs n my bag out my hand and runs off with darrian laughing.. "BRO DAVID FUCKING REYES GIMME MY SHIT BACK" i yell at them chasing , i give up after i come to the fact that i'm not gonna catch up to them

i swear he so fucking childish like when i see him again ima punch ts out of him cause he think shit a game that's why i'm finna go flirt with dotty rn let me see if he with dd .

i don't like dotty but ik he close with dd so he gone be mad if he see this .

i call him on instagram and he answers.

"heyyyy dotty" i say smiling hearing david in the background. haha he finna be mad.

"wsp" he says while showing dd in the background. "nun wyd?" i ask "chilling wit da bros finna go home tho i'm tired as a bitch" he says yawing.

"oh alr wanna come over?" i ask. "woahh what i'm telling dd" darrians fat ass rat ass comes outa no where saying and walks off to go snitch "ayo dd" "bro istg darrian you literally do way to much" i say seeing the phone getting snatched out of dotty's hands
"bro why you playing with me?" dd says scrunching his face up at the phone . i also see my ducking bag that he stole .. "you playing with me tf you gon play in my face then think sweet shit nigga stop talking to me" i rolls my eyes. "nah but why you calling him if y'all got something going on wrd to- i cut him off by hanging up in his face i ain't got time to be messing around with him.

i turn of my phone and walk home so i can take a big ass nap.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

hey guys it ain't that long bc i wrote it so long ago idk what to write but yeah anyways