• Cheater •

•Btw the other new chapter ain't out yet I have to rewrite it so yeah.
•Proofread

____________________________________

Yazzy's POV:

_________________________________

I fucked up.

Like real bad.

I cheated on dd.

And I regret it very much

I don't even wanna face him bc of ts and I fell so bad bc he loves me a lot he literally tells me he loves me almost everyday and I just go behind him and do some shit like this.

It wasn't on purpose but at the same time it wasn't on accident I knew what I was doing and still did it.

I smoked with this dude and he gave me some new shit after I told him I wanted the regular it's up when I see him Ngl.

When dd finds out who he is he gon be on hots tbh..

And then dd and them is supposed to be coming over like bro no and that's just gonna make it worse

____________________________________

Aziaras POV:

_________________________________
Yazzy been acting weirder ever since last Friday idk what's up with her but it's whatever ig.

She ain't even been texting me.

We was planning to go over to her house today and we asked her and she said yeah  but was very hesitant .

Anyways before we go over there we just gonna go and smoke in ddots house bc yazzy will not let us smoke in there .

"What's up darrian" niaomi says to ddot.

"Brooo stop calling me that you always doing that like omggg" he replies to her

"Okay but why you gotta be so zesty with it "
She says cracking a smile.

"Can y'all stfu and roll up Niaomi " I say stoping them from going further with the argument.

"Ugh I always gotta do it and I don't even smoke that much" she says complaining.

"Shut up and roll up bitch" ddot says pushing her head in .

She gets up " now Nigga why tf you do that you know I just got it done and it hurt" she says now mad

"What you tryna do then" ddot says .

"Y'all Soo ghetto always fighting for what " I say taking the tray and rolling the blunt up .

Ff to when they finish smoking

____________________________________

DDOTS  POV:

_________________________________

Open the fuck up I say banging on the door

"Smh she got us waiting out here knowing damn well it's 50 degrees out here"

"Right like" Aziara responds.

A few seconds later Yazzy finally opens the door.

"FINALLY" Ddot screams

"My bad damn " she says jumping from how loud he is .

"Hey ma" dd says walking infront of us to give yazzy a hug.