Oh great

Billy's pov:
As I get into griffins house I start searching for him "GRIFFIN? GRIFFIN WHERE ARE YOU?" I shouted, there was no answer. As I look all around the house I see the bathroom light on.
*shit.*
I bang on the door so hard until I burst it open.
There he was the love of my life, trying to commit suicide.
I didn't have a second to think I ran over to the tub and pulled him up into my arms.
I checked his pulse he was still breathing but barely. I lightly smacked his head.
*please wake up, please I can't lose you.*
I then felt him move he was cold ice cold.

Griffins pov:
As I was about to take my last breath I heard a door burst open *shit*
I then feel myself being carried but before I could see who it was I fainted.
In my thoughts it was pitch black it was cold wverything around me there was nothing. Until I heard someone calling my name. "Griffin...griffin.... GRIFFIN."
I then woke up to me in Billy's arms. He hugged me. Why did he hug me. "Why are you here? Why did you save me?" "You should've just let me die I deserve it."
"I love you." He said.
"No you don't if you loved me then you wouldn't be dating Hannah, if you loved me you wouldn't have stood me up, and if you loved me then you would've let me go." I said
"Don't say that griffin I was so scared of losing you I only dated Hannah to impress my friends there's no one else I wanna be with besides you. I stood you up for a dare it broke my heart and I admit it was stupid. But having a relationship with you is worth risking my friendship." Billy said
I blushed but I tried to hide it.
"Fine I'll give you one more chance but you gotta prove that you actually love me. And if you mess up that's the end of it." I finally said.
"Anything for you my love he said as he kissed my cheek and pulled me into a huge hug. He kissed my forehead my cheek over and over and over. "I'm so glad I came here in time if I was just a second off I would've lost you." He whispered.
"I'll do whatever I can to make you love me again." He whispered again.

Should there be angst or fluff->

420 words