Just a little scare

(Sorry I had writers block)
Billy's pov:
"Hah October, my favorite season. Not to cold not to hot. Just right."  As the leaves broke off of the trees and landed on the dirt road billy thought Of an idea. *I was outside passing newspapers around town.* "what if I prank griffin?" I thought. It was October 31st, Halloween. It was a bit chilly. So I put my red leather like jacket on and rushed outside.
I forgot something.

I rushed back inside to my room. There he was.
My Cherie, the love of my life. I walked over to him. Lifted a piece of hair away from his face and kissed him on the forehead. "Bye love." I whisper as I quickly get up.
I feel a hand grab my wrist.
"Nooooo don't gooo" I hear griffin say in a whiny voice. "I have to otherwise I won't get paid" I say back.
"Fine then I knew you never cared about me." Griffin said.
"Mon amo-"
"Save it go away, go to your work since that's obviously more important."
Griffin said rolling to the other side of the bed so that he's facing the wall.

I try to kiss his face but he pushes me away. "Go away." He says pouting.
"Fine then I'm off." I say in a serious tone but can't hold back my grin. I open the door take a few steps out. I then come back inside and close the bedroom door. "Wow that bitch really left I guess he really doesn't love me." Griffin said. "It's whatever🙄 I don't need him I have billy sanders duhhh."
I clench my jaw kinda annoyed.
"Ughhhhhh I miss him, why can't he come bsckkkkkkkm alreadyyyyyu."
I accidentally giggle which makes griffin snap his neck and look over at me in shock.
"I-I-i thought you were already gone uhmmmmm why are you here" he says stammering. "Nothing don't worry. Bye love"

That's where it began, that day billy had a plan he was going to prank griffin .

Later that day-
(9-10pm)

"Heyyyy mon amour you wanna go to the amusement park?"
"Why?"
"So we can have a date duhhh"
"Ok"

When we arrived I bout our tickets we went on a couple of rides, and lastly we arrived.
The haunted house.
"Uhm do we have to go in there" griffin said voice slowly shaking
"Yea it'll be fun I'll protect you."
"Ohhkayyyyy if you say so"
We walk in and out of no where a clown pops out.
(These clowns are Robin, vance)
As Robin popped out griffins natural instinct came out.

He punched Robin.

Straight in the face and Robin fell down.
"HOLY SHIT! GRIFFIN,"
That was hot asffff. I thought.
After that I told griffin I had to use the bathroom I rushed into the haunted house to Vance and Robin.
My phone started to ring

Hello?

Yea billy I'm gonna go home I have a ride I just don't feel well.

Ok love let me know when you get home.

Ok I will.

I ended the call then made my way to Vance.
"Hey man where's Robin oh and you have my costume?"
"Robins out in the back griffin hit him pretty hard. And yea here it is."
Vance says handing me the costume.
I put it on.
"Hey Robin you ready to go?"
He nodded.
We all got in the car and drove to my house. Knowing that's where griffin would be.

I park the car and we silently go through the back door.

We tiptoed to my room I peered into it while Vance and "Robin" were waiting at the stairs. I saw griffin with wet hair hold shit he looked mighty fine he was wearing my clothes and dancing around in it. He then lifted my shirt up and sniffed it.
"Hah it smells just likeeeee himmmm😍" I heard him say.
I was about to have a heart attack right then and there. He then looked over at the door and me Vance and "Robin" spread out across the house. "Robin" was in the kitchen while me and Vance were behind the couch.

As griffin got up I noticed he was going to the kitchen.
"Robins" pov;
I can't wait to see griffin he's sooooo cute I just wanna see what he looks like underneath that clothing."
(Legit crying rn)
My breathing gets heavier as I see griffin grab something above him and his shirt starts to rise up.
I then jump out.
"RAHHHHH"
I scream
Then

BAM💥

Billy's pov:
Holy shit
Griffin just punched him in the face. Griffin always said he was scared. OBVIOUSLY HE WAS LYING LIKE HELLLOOOOO THIS BITCH CAN DEFEND HIMSELF!!!!
I take the clown mask off and run to griffin.
"Holy shit griffin we were just trying to prank you but you hit Robin!"

"Whoops." Griffin says.
Just then Robin runs in through the door. "Holy shit dude where the fuck were you guys?"

"Wait a minute if you're Robin? Then who is-"
I take off the mask to see the one and only

Billy motherfucking Sanders.
He was knocked out on the floor. I picked him up threw him over my shoulder walked out the door and threw him.
I then walked inside grabbed griffin by the legs picked him up in bridal style.
"Goodnight Vance and Robin your bfs are probably worried sick go home"
"Ight see ya"
"Yea bye"

"Let me goooo." Griffin says.
"Now I wouldn't be saying that to the owner of those clothes that you secretly smell for some reason"
He Buries his face in my shoulder.
"Never mind."
I chuckle setting him down on top of me. He then lays down on my chest.
"Goodnight love<3"
"Goodnight mon amour"

THANK YOU FOR THE IDEA
Isleptwithsomeone
ISTFG I HAD WRITERS BLOCK AND SHIT AND I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE.
So thanks for the suggestions I was legit about to say I was finished with this book.

1000 words