Did i do something?

Billy's pov:
After the party we went to my house and quickly went to sleep we were to tired to even eat so we showered and then we fell asleep. As me and griffin were laying down together he turned facing the other way from me so I was spooning him. He wrapped my arms around him and he then curled up into a little ball as I pulled him closer to me.
"I love you mon amour." I said whispering affectionately. I then drifted off to sleep.

*On Sunday, every time I would say I love you to griffin all he's say would be "mhm.", "cool.", or "thanks." Like who tf says thanks after someone says they love you?* this kept going on forever. So I decided it was time to do my plan. I decided to not call him any pet names anymore and I decided not to say I love you anymore.

3rd person pov:
"Griffin can you pass me the remote?" Billy said. "Sure." Griffin said back. As griffin passed the remote to billy. Billy started to speak. " do you want to watch a movie?" "I'd love to!"
As billy turned on the tv griffin sat in his lap. Hanging his hands loosely around Billy's neck. As billy arms wrapped around griffins waist.
Griffins pov:
"That's weird billy hasn't called me any pet names yet or has he said I love you.*
"Billy are you okay?"
"Yea why?"
"Nothing no reason just asking."
I turned my focus back to the tv but it was hard to concentrate on the tv when billy kept popping up in my head. The movie ended and billy still hasn't said anything yet. *does he not love me anymore?*
"Billy I'm going to the gas station to grab snacks you wanna go?"
"I'm okay I'll wait here."
"Ok byeee."
"Bye griffin."

WHAT THE FUCK?! He didn't even say I love you. And he called me fucking griffin. Usually he'll call me something like mon amour or princess or beautiful. What if he really is losing feelings for me. I said muttering under my breathe.
When I got home billy was on the phone talking to someone.
"K bye love you." I heard him say.*who the fuck was he talking to?*
"Oh hey beauti- hey griffin." "Hey" I said in a not so excited tone. "Who was that on the phone?" "No one just a friend of mine from my old school."
"Oh ok." I said kind of sad. "Is it a girl or boy?" "It's a girl her name is Angela"
*my heart shattered I know or at least I think I know that billy wouldn't cheat on me. But what if he loses feelings for me and moves onto this girl? Sometimes billy is oblivious and dumb when it comes to people liking him. He never notices.*
Next day:
It was a Monday and me and billy were in math class together when the teacher said there was a new student. She was a transfer from Billy's old school. Her name was.
Angela