Rinney<3

Finneys pov:
I look at him, he's perfect his lips, is eyes, his long straight black hair. It's enough to make me melt. Just looking at him makes my heart explode. But just why did he have to be my best friend. Just why did he have to fall for her?

3rd person pov:
The start of the day. The crunchy leaves on the road. The cracked streetlight still flickering. And the cold autumn air puffs smoke every time you breath. As Finney arrived at school he sat down and waited.  Waited for what exactly?
For him.
The love of his life.
His best friend.
His straight friend.

Finneys pov
As Robin walks into the classroom my eyes lit up. I blush and I turn trying not to make it obvious. "Hey Finn" Robin says to me. "Uh hi Robin."
Robin smiles at me.
"I just watched the best movie it's called Texas chainsaw massacre, we should watch it some time." Robin says with a huge smile on his face.
"I would love to but it's rated R my dad would kill me if he found out I even attempted to watch it."  I say chuckling.

"Unless he didn't find out"
Robin says smirking
I shove his shoulder
Holy shit I can feel his muscles.
"Uh Finn you can let go now"

"Uh yea sorry my bad"
That was embarrassing
As class ended. And we were packing up to go home Robin stopped me. "OH YEA finn there's this girl right? And she's like really pretty and we've been talking a lot and I think I really like this girl."  Robin says cheerfully.
"Oh" I say
"Oh?" He says confused
"Oh as in OH THATS GREAT FOR YOU., haha.."
^i don't get it why her me and Robin did everything together why can't once for once. He likes me back. He flirts with me. We slept in the same bed. We watch movies together. We do relationship things. So why not me. Why does he have to be straight?^
I snap out of my thoughts when I hear a girls voice.
"Hey Robin."
"Oh uh- heY Emily" Robin says flustered.
"Uh finn this is Emily, Emily this is finn"
"Hi" I say.
"Hi finn!" She says back
Dammit she's nice to. She's everything I'm not.
"Anyways Robin, I was thinking about it and I really like you would you maybe wanna be my bf?"
She says.
Robins eyes go wide.
"I'd love to! He says without hesitation. He then goes up to her and kisses her"
"I-I gotta go uh see you guys later."
"Oh yea finn? Don't worry no one could ever replace you" he says
"Haha.. right" I say.
"Bye Robin bye Emily"
I go home crying. Gwen and Bruce come in my room. "What happened?" They asked. "Robin he he's dating some nice bitch named Emily" I say as I continue sobbing.
"There there it's ok."

Weeks go by and Robin starts to change. He doesn't talk to me no more. "Hey Robin my dad said I can watch Texas chainsaw massacre only if I'm with you tho." I say happily
"Oh sorry Finney I can't I'm watching it with Emily."
"Oh, that's ok"
^finney? He always called me finn?^

I go to the bathroom lock myself in one of the stalls and grab the razor out of my phone case. (Idgaf If it's the 1980s I'm making them have phones)
I start to make a line. 1 for being stupid enough to think he'd like me. 2, 3.  I quickly bandage my arm.  A few seconds later after I come out of the stall he's there.
One of my Bullies, Derek.
He punches me to the floor and kicks me over and over. "Your friends not here to protect you no more now is he?" Derek said.
He then peers over at my arm and is eyes fly open. He grabs my arm and rebandagrs it. "Shit shit shit I'm sorry"

"It's ok dw"
As I see Robin and Emily in the halls I can't seem to bear it. They've been crowned cutest couple.
What ever happened to me being j replaceable.
He looks over and I turn the corner. He doesn't even seem to care about me no more.
It's best if I disappear.
As the days went by me and Derek started getting closer he's actually not that bad.

But I still feel like I'm missing something
I'm sorry but I don't think I can continue this anymore.
I accidentally cut myself deep and I had to go to the hospital, word got around fast and everyone came to visit.

The only face I was waiting for to walked through those doors. Never came. Day and night in that hospital I prayed he would come. I guess not.
I guess I'm just forgotten.

Derek came to visit me on my last day at the hospital. And yet so did Robin. With his stupid pretty girlfriend Emily.

Robin and Derek made eye contact. Before Derek left.
"How tf could you be hanging out with Derek of all people!?" Robin said.
"Why tf would you care? I was the one getting bullied in the bathroom and you weren't there to save me anymore"
I say on the verge of tears.

"You shouldn't always be depending on me for help" Robin scoffed.
"But you said I could?" "You said you'd save me." "YOU SAID I WAS NON REPLACEABLE AND NOW LOOK AT US. YOU DONT EVEN TALK OR LOOK AT ME ANYMORE!"
I say shouting.
"Why would you care? I haven't even talked to you for few weeks big deal"
Robin said annoyingly.

"Because you're my only friend. ABD BECAUSE I LOVE YOU GODDAMMIT MORNING NOON AND NIGHT I CARE AND YOU HURT ME
I'm done get out."
I say.
"But-"
"I SAID GET OUT!" I said crying
A few hours later I got to go home.
I went to my bed and fell asleep.

Robins pov:
A few days after that incident at the hospital Finn's been ignoring me. I never thought he'd like me.
He hasn't been at school.
"Excuse me teacher where's finn?"

"He moved schools" she says
He moved school and didn't even tell me?
After class ended Emily came up to me. "Hey baby can you give me some money for a new bag?"
"Uhh didn't I give you $50 yesterday for a bag?"
"We can watch a movie after baby"
^idk why but everything doesn't seem to click with her anymore.^
"Emily."
"Yea robinnn"
"We're done."
I say as I walk away.

As I was walking home I say Finney.
His curls bounced up and down and his smile was bright.
How have I never noticed how beautiful he was?

There was Derek.
What was he doing?
Derek starts punching Finney
"Ha you though I could like a fish like you? I can't believe you actually fell for it"
I go over to them and I punch Derek in the face.
"Get away from him"
I say as Derek runs away.
I stick my hand out for finn to grab but he smacks it away and tries going into his house.
I grab his arm and he winced.
"Are you ok?"
I look at his arms and it's bleeding. I pick him up and rush to his bathroom. I grabbed fresh bandages wrapped them around Finneys arm and kissed it gently.
"Why are you here?"
He says

"I made a mistake I don't love Emily, I love you."
I say

Finney looks surprised
I smile at him and he buries his head into my shoulders as I hug him.
I take off my blue bandana and I wrap it around his arm. He smiles.
I pick him up in bridal style. We go to his room turn on the tv. As we look outside it was nighttime. I smirk.
"You know what this calls for?"
"What?"
"Texas chainsaw massacre"
I say.
Finney smiles.
He turns to look at me while I turn to look at him to. We lean in a kiss. Softly but lovingly. "I've waited for this moment for 3 years" finn says to me.
"I'm sorry I made you wait this long mi amor" as I grab his cheek and go back in for a kiss.

————————-
Lmao bro I had the hugest writers block and so sorry it took this long IK it isn't Briffin but like cmon now there's like 50 Briffin stories now so. Hope you enjoyed. I hate how this fandom is slowly dying☹️ but I love all of you and thank you for your guys support love yaaa 🫶