Billy showalter

Billy is French in this mk cuz why not,
Griffins pov:
When I woke up I was on my bed my wounds were bandaged but the blood leaked through a little bit. I winced in pain, as I slowly regained memory of what happened last night. I heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I said. "It's billy,love" billy said in a soft tone. As I let him in he looked at my bandages to see if they were alright. When he saw my wounds leaked through he carried me in bridal style while I hung onto his neck for dear life scared he would drop me. I don't know why I thought that if you look at billy he's like 😩 muscle man. As billy sat me onto the counter he lightly put his hand on my knee while reaching for the bandages. He almost tripped but he caught himself. By grabbing my thigh yup that's right. He unconsciously moved his hand up to my thigh and grabbed it so he could catch himself from falling. I was blushing hella. And I think billy saw that because he was confused for a second. And then he realized. "Oh? Griffin if you wanted me to do that a long time ago you could've just asked" billy said in a playful tone.
"Don't worry chérie I won't do anything you don't like." He said sweetly. "Billy what does chérie mean?" I said looking confused. "Don't worry about it love."
As he finally finished bandaging he picked me up off the counter. And just as I was about to walk away he picked me back up. "LET ME DOWNNNN" I said whining. "Noooooooooo. Let me love youuuu." He said as he put me on his back. I chuckled and hung my arms over his shoulders.

As he carried me downstairs he started walking towards the door. "Wait where are we going?" I asked. "Don't worry princess we're going to my house so I can change." "Oh ok can I barrow some of your clothes?" I asked. "Sure hon." "What's up with all these pet names?" "You don't like them?" he asked.
"Nah there fine don't worry."

Billy smiled at me as set me down letting me put my shoes on. But as soon as I did I was swooped off the ground. But this time he through me over his shoulder.

"I can walk you know."
"Yea but carrying you seems more fun." He laughed. As I gave up and let my body go limp. As we walked out the door we went across the street to his house. As we went upstairs I sat on his bed while he went to take a shower.
15minutes passed and he came out. He went to his closet to pick out some sweats.

Sweats no shirt. *holy fuck he's fine as hell he got a mf 6pack how'd I get so lucky.* I was basically drooling. I snapped outta my thoughts when I heard him say. "Take a picture sweetheart it'll last longer." *holy Shit his voice sounded hot asf*

"Um can I use your shower and borrow some clothes." I asked shyly
"Of course you can mon amour, you don't have to ask."  "Billy what does that mean?" "Oh it means uhhhh stupid."
"Rude no you are mon amour." I said. But billy only laughed and blushed.
As billy tossed me a hoodie,boxers,socks, and some shorts I grabbed them and went into the bathroom. As I turned the water on I looked for the shampoo. I sniffed it.(that sounded kinda weird.) *mmm it smells like Billy's hair. I lathered my hair and then rinsed and then I got the body wash and started washing my body. It smelt like watermelon and strawberry.

When I finished i opened the curtains and started drying my body. I put on the boxers and then the shorts the socks and lastly the hoodie. *omg 😩 the hoodie even smells like billy* as I put the towel in the hamper I opened the door and there was billy he was on his phone. "Hey how do the clothes fit you?" He asked not looking at me. "It's a little big but it's fine." He then looked over and dropped his phone and apparently his jaw to.

Billy's pov:
"How do the clothes fit?" I ask not looking at griffin.
"There a bit big" he said.
I peered over and my phone instantly dropped. He was so fucking gorgeous. The hoodie was down to his thighs and the shorts were the smallest I could find so the went up to his thighs to.  And he was just standing there looking awkward. *how could someone look so good, man I was falling hard.*

Griffins pov:
Billy stared at me.
*does he think I'm ugly or what? Why does he keep staring at me?* I was cut off by billy picking me up throwing me over his shoulder and setting me on the bed.  *I was facing his chest and damn he smelt good asf😩*
As billy wrapped his arms around me I moved closer to him. And cuddled into his chest as he played with my hair. "I love you." I heard him whisper before I drifted off to sleep. I woke up to billy shaking me gently. "Mon amour wake uppppppp I'm boreddddddd." I heard billy say. As I slowly got up I yawned while rubbing my eye. As I leaned into billy I almost fell asleep by his scent again. His scent is just so comforting.

As I quickly remembered what he said this morning before I went to sleep I froze. I was never much of an "I love you" person cause I never knew who to say it to. So when it comes to someone j love I can't bring myself to say I love you. I can't even call them pet names.

As I crawled into Billy's lap so the he was basically cradling me in his arms. I kissed his cheek. Billy's eyes seemed to glow his expression shot up. And he immediately started showering and peppering my face with kisses. "One on the forehead mwah. One on the cheek and on the other mwah. One on the nose mwah. And a small peck on the lips mwah." He said before he kissed me in those spots.

I giggled. "I love you sweetheart. I love you more than anything. Billy said.
*I felt my insides turn I wanted to say it back so badly but I couldn't". "Hey wanna got to Robin and Finney party today it's at 7pm." Billy said. "Uhmmm sure?" As we got dressed. We started walking to robins house.

Man the party was huge.

Billy:
*I keep saying I love you to griffin but he's not saying it back. I'm not trynna force him to but I am kinda mad. Like I love him with all my heart but he doesn't even call me pet names like what. So it's decided imma trick him into calling me pet names*

Griffin:
This party was pretty boring until I noticed Dan walking up to me. *fuck not this bitch again he's wayyy to touchy. Where tf is billy?* I try to walk away but he grabs my shoulder.*

"Where do you think you're going you fairy."  I heard someone say.