chapter thirty-five

Jeongguk feels the shower water rain on him in hot lines down his back, almost too hot if Jeongguk wasn't already so used almost burning himself every time he has a shower. The heat is suffocating, curling in around him like it's alive, crawling across his skin, getting sucked down his mouth in the few seconds he pulls away from jimins, tongue somehow the hottest part of him right now despite his whole being feeling as if it's on fire. Jimin is squirming against him, whimpering, trying to grind up against Jeongguk again, but Jeongguks got a hold on his hip, pushing him back into the cold tile so he can barely move an inch. Jeongguk can tell it's frustrating the other, but he doesn't care, let him have a taste of that frustration, that aching — just for a moment.

Jeongguk kisses jimin like he knows the other likes, taking and taking and not allowing jimin to give hardly anything back, can feel in the olders trembling spine and shaking legs slotted around Jeongguks thigh between them, that he likes it. Can't get enough. If Jeongguk had any of the semblance of control he's faking right now he'd tear jimin away from it, just to watch him beg for it back. But luckily for jimin, Jeongguks just as desperate — he's just about ten times better at hiding it.

Jeongguk takes away the hand cupping jimins jaw to snake it down the others neck, chest, over his pert nipple — relishing in the jolt and the whine jimin lets out at the contact — before quickly grabbing one of jimins wrists that was gripping Jeongguks waist before, pinning it to the small of jimins arching back. The other whines again, high pitched and broken, right into Jeongguks mouth. Before jimin can pull away and complain, Jeongguks taking away his other hand on jimins hip, using that hand to pin jimins other wrist to the same spot. Jimin struggles, but Jeongguks stronger than him, removing one of his hands so that both of jimins wrists are held in just one of Jeongguks palms, strong fingers squeezing until jimin pulls away from their kiss, which had begun to get a little uncontrolled in jimins struggle, to glare at Jeongguk.

Jeongguk watches the older lick his fat lips, red and swollen and Jeongguk resolves to bruise them by the end of the night. Just enough so everyone can see it, know he was kissed and kissed and kissed until they looked like that.

"Jeongguk, let—let go," jimins face is red and his voice is deep, Jeongguk licks his lips and tightens his hand, using his other to push some of jimins newly black hair from his eyes.

Jeongguk leans closer, hikes his leg up so just the tip of jimins toes are still touching the showers floor. The other sucks in a breath, dropping his head, and lets out a loud moan. "Do you really want me to?" Jeongguk purrs, close to the side of jimins face. Watches the other scrunch his eyes up, lips falling slack as Jeongguk presses his knee up against jimin again, grinding his thigh against jimins wet cock. "Say yes and I'll let you go,"

Jimin whimpers, Jeongguk watches him struggle against wanting Jeongguk to continue and wanting to keep hold of some control himself. Watches as the showers stream beats down against the side of jimins face, the water rolling down jimins tan chest and divots of his wet abs, his cock red and hard. It's easy to tell what jimin will choose — especially when jimins adjusting himself on Jeongguks thigh, leaning back against the tile behind him, tilting his head so his hair falls across his face — Jeongguk licks his lips at the eye contact the other pins him down under, feeling like a punch to the gut despite it all — and jimin, slowly, deliberately, swivels his hips.

Jeongguks lips quirk up at the corners, pushing jimins wrists into his back a little more, forcing the other down further into his thigh as he hikes it up and inches closer. "Pretty, hyung,"

Jimin moans, loud and desperate, head falling forward again and lips parting, grinding down into Jeongguks thigh a little more desperately, whining as all Jeongguk does is watch. "You like me calling you that?"