Prologue

The Evermoore was both filled with activity while being deathly silent. Fireflies flashed dimly within the mangrove trees surrounding Shubble's growing empire. Crickets played small tunes in the long, wet grass. Frogs joined them. Croaking in a repeating rhythm. Ribbit. Ribbit.

Shubble was working on something big outside of her mushroom house. The witch had always loved learning about new potions and enchantments she could brew up, but one in particular caught her attention. It was lablled as
'||' s!¡ᒷᓵ⚍ꖎ ̣ 𝙹リ'. Of course, this young witch couldn't read it. It was some foreign language she'd have to pick up soon. But thankfully, most of the description was in English. To sum it up; this potion was more or less one that would allow the user to switch their 'perspective' in life. To change one's mind with another. It was so exciting!

She dashed back inside and quickly went through her chests, searching for the last ingredient, dragons breath. Everything else was more or less easy to obtain and already had been. Scales from a fish, ink, crushed prismarine, a few enderpearls, raw gold, and gunpowder to really make it spark! Ohhhh this was going to be amazing! Shubble had been working on this for at least a month, as certain items had to be boiled for days or left in the sun for a week.

Shubble moved her stool closer to the cauldron that sat outside of her mushroom house and took a seat. The mixture was currently fizzing with bright blues and purples, but a hint of magenta could be seen shimmering in the brew. The witch smiled brightly, she only had to add one more thing! Shubble picked up a bottle filled with dragons breath. Sure, the dragon had never appeared when her fellow members went to investigate, but there had been a spare bottle in a dusty chest within the stronghold.

She popped off the waxy cork and tipped the contents of the bottle into her stone cauldron.

It was silent for a moment.

A few more.

At least a minute had passed now.

"Oh my gosh-!" Shubble gasped and made a break for her house, but the something told her to watch, she slowed down and took one last glace at the scene.

The ground was shaking now.

That's when it happened. The cauldron exploded, light burst into the sky and spread out like a ring across the lands. Shubble's vision went black and she collapsed to the ground, the last thing she heard was the deafening combustion of her potion. It might have been her last.