Art from @mika_agreste in Twitter

/part two.  .

Aether woke up to a slight headache that went away a few minutes later. When the headache completely went away, he realized he wasn't in his room and Paimon wasn't there when he asked for the map, he panicked. He didn't know where he was and it definitely didn't look like paimon's been there. If paimon had really been here the place would be a whole mess with little particles of glitter on the ground and a bunch of shopping bags in one corner. But Aether stayed calm and looked around, "this is definitely whangsu inn.." he thought as he continued looking around until, his eyes landed on something sitting on the table Infront of the bed, "What's that?" aether whispered accidentally. Suddenly a voice behind him spoke. "You're awake." Aether flinched and turned around. "AHHG WHO'S THERE" aether shouted in shock. "It's me traveler, please refrain from shouting." Xiao spoke coldly. "Huh?? What am I doing here?" Aether asked still half awake not realizing that Xiao was xiao. "My room." Xiao said "your room? huh?" Aether sat in silence and confusion for awhile because xiao could no longer be bothered to reply to his questions. "wait... XIAO? YOU TOOK ME HERE?" aether shouted again. "didn't I tell you not to shout? Or do I need to make myself clearer?" Xiao answered, not even trying to hide his annoyance. "Ah.. sorry uh... what happened?" Aether asked. "You passed out Infront of me. So I took you here." Xiao replied. He thought he'd just leave Aether to remember the rest of the details himself. "Ohh thank you! but uh Xiao when was the last time you cleaned this place?" Aether asked trying his best not to sound rude. "I haven't. I do not need this place. Stay here if you wish to just don't make too much noise." Xiao said, not getting what aether was trying to ask. "No Xiao I mean if you want to let someone stay here you should probably clean it first. No offense though" Aether said. "Clean it yourself. I'll leave you to it" Xiao replied and teleported away right after.

After a few hours of cleaning, Aether sat down on the cleaner bed and sighed. By this time paimon had already found Aether by using his bag and teleporting to him. "Woahh you didn't tell paimon you had a secret fancy place! Paimon's offended DID YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?" The white floaty screamed as she looked around. Right as Aether heard paimon scream he put his hand over her mouth to cover it, "shush paimon! Don't scream here" after paimon gave him a look showing she understood, aether slowly removed his hand from covering the white floaty's mouth. "uh so why isn't paimon supposed to talk loudly here???" Paimon asked. She gasped dramatically before Aether could reply "Is this where you go everytime you feel sad now?? Are you sad? You can tell paimon she'll try help you!" said paimon, placing her tiny hand on her chest. Aether shook his head, "nono I'm not sad someone gave me this room for free but it was all dirty so I had to clean it up and decorate it." Aether said in a calming tone trying to reassure paimon that he was okay. "Hey I heard they have sticky honey roast here why don't you go get some? Here's some mora" Aether said, handing paimon the mora so she could go get the sticky Honey roast. "HUHHHHHH" White floaty gasped and disappeared without a trace. "ahhh finally some more peace and quiet." Aether sighed as he laid down on the bed, his hands spread open across the beds. But he suddenly got up. "Oh yeah I should make Xiao some almond tofu to thank him!" Aether thought before getting up and running downstairs. He asked ver if he could borrow the kitchen and ver gladly agreed. "Hello Smiley! May I borrow they kitchen for a few minutes?" Aether asked. "Ah, I'm sorry traveler but someone ordered 7 sticky honey roast orders this might take up to an hour." Smiley replied. "Ohh no worries that's paimon she can wait it's my mora anyway." Aether said to smiley. He agreed and left Aether alone to make whatever he was planning to make. Aether decided to make almond tofu but rearrange the toppings to look like xiao's necklace. When he was done, he informed Smiley that he had finished using the kitchen and went upstairs with the plate in his hands. As he opened the door, Aether saw Xiao standing in the middle of the room. "Oh! Xiao! Hello I made you some almond tofu as a thank you for letting me stay here!" Aether said as he handed Xiao the almond tofu. Xiao picked up the spoon and took a bite of it. "..." Xiao, then took another bite "this is.. different." Xiao said as he continued to eat the almond tofu Aether made as Aether just stared. After that Xiao, again said nothing and just teleported away. "Atleast he enjoyed it? Wait.. did he even like it??" Aether talked to himself. "nevermind that I'm so tired.." aether thought as he sat on the bed. A few minutes later he laid down and drifted off to sleep immediately. And outside of the room, through the window was Xiao watching him as he slept peacefully before heading out to slay some more demons. The evening turned to night and night turned into midnight.

"Your highness..we found him in Liyue." -???

"Good. now stop him from ruining my plans as best as you can but do NOT hurt him physically." -???

"Yes your highness."

Announcement thingys

(I hope I didn't take too long 😔 also I edited this in school so sorry if there's any mistakes there's so much ideas in my mind but idk what order to put them in I just threw some of them together here TT I'll plan out what'll happen next time same as last time I'm posting once every two days also please tell me if this is too short thank you for reading!)