picture from @dailyxiaother on twitter

his part took awhile, I've been getting busier lately anyway I hope you enjoy this part it was kind of rushed since I forgot I had a fanfic for 2 days straight 🙂

七/ part 7

"Lumine?" Aether said, walking slowly towards his sister, she turned her head but stopped halfway, seemingly noticing that it was Aether standing behind her. She disappeared.

Aether sighed sorrowfully, "it was just my imagination wasn't it.." he said to himself, at this time, there was little to no people awake at the inn, so no one noticed him standing completely still, staring at nothing. he just stood and quietly thought.

The traveler started thinking, what if it were real but she just didn't want to see him? He very obviously missed Lumine, all he wanted was to go back to a place they can call home together, wherever it is.

Aether realized he was forgetting how his sister looked like. He didn't get to see her face earlier, if it were just his imagination, could it mean that he was forgetting how her face looked? The blonde tried to remember, he remembers that smile and the reassuring look she always gave him, but it was blurry.

Yes, he was forgetting how his sister looked like. The traveler immediately ran up to the room and picked up a pen and a piece of paper, then he sat down on a table and started drawing what little memory he had left of his sister's appearance.

It took him a few minutes, some parts of the drawing were messy, Aether had forgotten some details so he just scribbled. He looked at the the paper. It made the traveler happy to see the drawing of his beloved sister.

Aether left the drawing on the table, using the pen to keep it in place so the wind wouldn't blow it away.

He decided to take a shower, he just came home from doing commissions so he must be filthy. that was just an excuse to take a shower.

The traveler took off his clothes and accessories including his earring then stepped into the shower, the warm water touching his skin calmed him down, It was relaxing letting his hair flow with the water.

After showering, Aether got out and dried himself and put his clothes on. Aether then wiped his hair using a separate towel and left the towel around his neck since he has long hair.

Aether put his earring back on, it glowed a bright yellow color similar to his hair. The extra clothes he has didn't have a window showing to the glowing part of his body so it was just plain black, he usually wears this to bed.

Aether sat on the bed then picked up the book he left on the table some time ago and started reading it. The book was interesting to Aether, it was a book about the archons and the archon war. It allowed him to learn more about this world even if we're just fiction. Some details were actual facts, others were made up by the Author.

When Aether finished the book, it was already early in the morning. If he slept he'd had to wake up in 2 hours anyway. So the traveler closed the book. Xiao comes back from his patrols around that time.

Like always, he checks up on the traveler to make sure he's safe before resting then going on another patrol in the morning. But this time, he saw that Aether was still awake. So he hid himself but it was too late.

The traveler had already saw him even if he was fast. "Xiao?" Aether said in a rusty voice since he hadn't spoken in awhile. 'this mortal.. he can purify things, teleport and now he has fast eyes?' Xiao though to himself. "traveler." The adeptus said.

"what brings you here?" Aether asked the adeptus. "I.. left something here." The adeptus lied.

"hm? What did you leave?" The traveler asked curiously. "none of your business.." the adeptus replied.