Chapter 2: Mutual Understanding. Part one

With Natsumi)

In a cave you could hear moaning sounds, Now why was there moaning? we we're about to find out why.

Natsumi held a young boy with black hair and brown eyes he was stripped naked while her 6 arms touched him everywhere on his body.

He moaned with his eyes closed as she pinched his nipples while the rest of her arms fondled his body.

" Aahn ple-please stop touching me there!" he moaned when she twisted his nipples.

" Relax Haku-kun let's make this enjoyable" Natsumi said licking his neck with her snake tongue.

Now how did Haku end up getting caught by her?

(flashback)

Haku was in the forest gathering Herbs to heal Zabuza's wounds from his battle with the Konoha Shinobi.

Unaware to Haku that he was being followed and didn't notice a thing as he kept picking more herbs so he could return and heal Zabuza's wounds.

In the bushes Natsumi's eyes gleamed red looking at her prey with lust seeing he was a perfect candidate and first Yokai follower, she could smell the Blood he carries the decendant Blood of Yuki Onna the snow witch. she could sense that his loyalty lies with Zabuza and she needed to break that loyalty she wasn't going to let Zabuza waste away the last decendant of Yuki clan member who has the unknown Blood of yuki onna. She thought of turning Haku into a Snow man Yokai class and future mate to continue Yuki Onna's bloodline.

The bushes shifted as she slithered her snake body silently towards Haku, before he could react She wrapped her arm around his neck and covered his mouth with her left hand swiftly knocking him out by depriving him of oxygen. seeing he passes out she used all of her 6 arms to carry him and slither back into the deep forest and to another cave.

Inside the cave she webbed him up with her Jorogumo silk web before stripping him of his clothes. She created a small wall of stone to rise up and seal the entrance so no one could find her cave.

(Flashback end)

He blushed feeling her long snake tongue.

She shifted her form losing her snake body by having two legs. when he saw her he looked in awe at this woman as if she was a Goddess.

She was 8 feet tall wearing her sun hat, long blonde hair and blue eyes that were like the ocean, then he looked at her naked form... her breasts were huge and fully developed looking at her pink nipples, before looking down between her legs Blushing seeing her womanhood that was pink.

She smiled seeing him look at her body thay could make any woman envious as she motioned her hand down to his crotch area stroking his dick making it hard, he let out a Moan.

" W-Who are you?" He moaned blushing im embarrassment seeing her touch his dick.

" Natsumi Uzumaki... the Yokai Princess Haku-kun..." She said stroking him more as he moaned looking away but she grabbed his face and made him look at her while she leaned in and kissed him lovingly as he kissed back as their tongues battled each other moaning as their kiss broke apart as Natsumi undid the web off haku as he stood up walking to her bare naked

" Mate with me Haku-kun... im going to make you into a Yokai and awaken the Blood that runs in your veins... to become Yuki Onna's new successor" She said in a hypnotic tone causing Haku's brown eyes to dilate as his gaze looked expressionless he replied to her.

" Yes my Yokai Queen..." He said in a submissive tone.

" Be mine Haku-kun... you are no longer loyal to Zabuza Momochi, he only wants to use you to achieve his own ambitions then toss you away once he fufil his desires. But I'm not letting him throw you away like that... come with me to my journey into becoming the elemental nations Scariest Yokai and Urban Legend... with this opportunity i've cut ties with Konoha and don't want nothing to do with them... Step one shall be finished... and Step two will be later once Wave is saved it will be under my protection and territory... we leave together" Natsumi Explained while Haku nodded she stroked his face.

" With you by my side we can create a new Generation of your fallen Clan... what do you think about that my snow man?" SShe said smiling

" I will provide and protect you anyway i can Natsumi-sama... my ties with Zabuza-san is no more" He said still looking impassive.

" Good boy lets preform the Yokai mating ritual... to awaken the Blood of Yuki Onna inside you" She said while he stepped forward caressing her large mounds.

To be continued.