Chapter 3: Mutual Understanding part 2

With Natsumi)

Natsumi moaned when Haku caressed and fondling her large mounds as she threw her head back with a light blush on her face.

Sucking on her right nipple Haku squeezed and kept fondling her left breast keeping her nipples erected.

Natsumi moaned as she pulled her soon to be Yokai follower and mate into a wet kiss as their tongues battling a lash and were battling for dominance.

Laying on her back spreading her legs revealing her pussy towards Haku.

"Come to me Haku-kun, mate with your Yokai Queen..." She said sultry as he obeyed his future queen and inserts his member in her pussy thrusting into her making her moan as he grunted from the pleasure it was at this moment he was losing his virginity to Natsumi as he kept bucking his hips forward going deep inside her.

"Faster Haku-kun!" She begged as he did indeed went faster like she wanted her pussy became a vice grip on his cock it was sucking him in as she could feel her womb devouring his cock wanting to absorb his sperm to create their first baby.

Natsumi moaned louder as she felt Haku plow her pussy harder as their love juices flowing.

Holding her lover with her long slender arms as he still plowed into her.

"Aaah! Natsumi-sama!" He moaned feeling himself going to release something.

"Release inside me Haku-kun! let's start reviving your fallen clan!" She said with her head thrown back.

"NATSUMI-SAMA!"

"HAKU-KUN!" They yelled as Haku released his sperm within her pussy and into her womb.

The two Laid there on a stone slab with sweat on their bodies as Natsumi lifted her head up and bit Haku's neck marking him, and injecting Yokai Chakra into him.

She claimed him as her mate as tge two drifted off to sleep holding him.

( With Kakashi and co)

Kakashi who is accompanied by Kurenai and Guy as they made it back to the cave where Natsumi's cocoon was.

To their shock and surprise it turns out that the cocoon had hatched opened and Natsumi was no where seen in sight.

"This is bad... Natsumi is gone... we have to find her!" He said summoning Pakkun to track his student.

Following her tracks and scent which led them to a Carnaged Bandit camp which shocked them greatly.

"Oh-Oh my Kami!" Said Kurenai putting a hand up against her mouth in shock

Guy ran to the nearest bush and emptied out his stomach from seeing so much bloodlust.

Kakashi's one eye widened in fear at what became of the bandit camp.

"Did... Natsumi do this!?" He thought with disbelief not wanting to believe she's actually done this.

"Unyouthful... did Natsumi-san did this my eternal rival?" Asked Guy stepping over a decapitated body.

"I don't know... i really don't want to believe if she's done this..." Kakashi replied seeing he would have to tell the Sandaime about this...

"Her trail ends here kakashi... in those bushes" Said Pakkun who looked at Kakashi.

The one eyed Cyclops sighed.

"What are we going to do..?" Asked Kurenai

"The two of you go back to Tazuna's house and train the others" Kakashi said walking into the bushes

"And where are you going my eternal rival?" Frowned Guy.

"To look for Natsumi..." He said simply.

"How are we supposed to explain this to your students Sakura and Sasuke?" Asked Kurenai.

"Don't tell Them nothing of what was seen here... don't speak of this to either of your students" Kakashi finished as he went on his way to find his missing student.

( With Sasuke and co)

Sasuke Uchiha was sitting up against a tree in a brooding way as he grew a Little worried for his team mate Natsumi and wondered where has she ran off too... knowing him and Sakura have been waiting for her to come back, yet she hasn't returned.

He looked to where team guy is who are conversing with Sakura and team 8.

He narrowed his eyes at Neji Hyuuga he had a feeling that he knew something about Natsumi. Getting up from his spot he decided to go over and find out because he noticed Kakashi and the other two jonin sensei's needed Neji for something.

"Something you want Uchiha?" Asked Neji glaring at Sasuke who glared back.

"You know something do you? what happened to Natsumi?" He asked staring at the Hyuuga who scowled a Little.

Neji sighed looking away.

"I can't tell you Uchiha" He spoke making Sasuke snarl.

"Your lying.." Sasuke whispered narrowing his eyes at Neji.

In Truth Neji couldn't say anything regarding Natsumi's current condition, Kakashi, Kurenai and His Sensei Guy threatened him not to speak nothing of Natsumi's condition or whereabouts.. if he did then Neji would be stripped of his status as Genin and would no longer be a shinobi.

Meaning this was S-ranked.

"I speak the truth, Uchiha-san i can't tell you it's S-ranked" Neji said turning away making Sasuke frown.

" S-ranked?" Was his thought

"I can't say nothing... due to the penalty of the S-rank law" Neji said simply

"Then i demand you tell me now! i want to know what happened to Natsumi!? Sasuke said making the others stop and turned towards him.

"Enough" Said Kurenai who appeared as Guy also came as well.

"Uchiha-san go back to training like Kakashi wanted.." Spoke Guy.

"All of you get back to training... this instant" Said Kurenai as they all did as told while Sasuke turned away giving tge two jonin sensei's a scowl he knew that they knew something about Natsumi...

what ever it was he was going to find out.

( With Natsumi)

Natsumi was currently on the prowl again..

Hunting down more of Gato's Thugs she had sent Haku back to Zabuza and have him work as a double agent she wants Haku to monitor Zabuza while she goes on a blood thirsty hunt Gato's thugs then look for where Gato was and kill him.. but she will have to kill Zabuza as well and once she does, her and Haku will leave and vanish without a trace.

To be continued.