Chapter 4

× × × × × ×

× × × × × ×

"I think someone is waiting for you," I whisper in Musa's ear looking in the same direction I know she was looking. I smirk at Sam waving drinks in his hand at the other side of the courtyard across from us.

"I have to go," Musa announces and picks up her backpack to leave.

"Have fun," I giggle and she looks at me with a death stare. When I found out about Musa and Sam I was honestly surprised that the two ended up together, it wasn't even that hard to realize because I wasn't the person they were trying to hide their relationship. Still can't understand why they're hiding it from Terra because I have a high feeling that she would honestly be happy about it.

"Bloom, how's the memory lady hunt going?"

She looks at me and pokes unpleasantly at her food, "stalling. It's getting harder to remember."

"Speaking of," she turns to Terra. "Does your dad happen to have any old yearbooks?"

"Oh, maybe? I might have to get them myself. He's been so busy with Silva, I don't want to bother him."

"How is Silva?" Bloom asks looking at the both of us.

I sigh thinking back to earlier this morning. It's been a few hour since I saw him this morning and with every minute the infection spreads, getting closer and closer to his heart. And since this morning he's probably gotten worse.

"I talked to him this morning before class. He didn't look too good." I tell her and she frowns.

"Shit. I can't imagine how that must be for Sky. I know that they're close." Bloom mutters and I stare at her with my brows furrowed. My eyes move to Terra and she gives me the same look I gave her, should I tell her or you?

"Uhm, bloom?" How do I say this lightly without making her angry? "Sky is a really great guy, like a Brother to me, but I don't think you want to be getting yourself involved in that...right now." I gulp, nervous about how she would react. Sky is the best guy that I know and even if we fight that's just how we are. He's my, brother. But I can't lie when I say sometimes he gets himself into some deep shit that just makes him look like an arse. Like talking to Bloom even though he's still somehow talking to Stella. And I'm coming to love Bloom too despite all her crazy changeling shit. So I'm just trying to look out for her.

She looks at me confused. Not understanding what I meant. "...Stella," I say slowly and she laughs with a smile on her face. Thank god because I was half expecting her to blast my face with a handful of flames. "I- I'm just worried about him, Faye," She explains and picks up her fork, continuing with her meal. That's when I look at Terra to see if she really believed Bloom. She lightly shrugged her shoulders and waved me off. Meaning that she wanted me to leave it alone. I can't be involving myself in their private business. It's theirs to deal with not mine. I keep making it a weird habit of mine.