Chapter 5

× × × × × ×

× × × × × ×

"And he comes back with baked goods? Did mummy drop those off for you?" I laugh seeing Dane walk back over to me and Sky after he said hi to his wannabe girlfriend Terra. God seeing him be so clueless about her physically hurts

"Shut up," He says and hands me one of the brownies. Then handing another to Sky who was sipping on a bottle of water. The man was too pussy to drink since he was still worried about Silva. Don't see why though since that crazy-ass Marco was on the burned one.

I took a sniff of the chocolate sweets and my eyes go wide, "Are these..."

"Weed brownies?" Dane smiles, finishing my sentence, "yeah. Terra made them."

I scoff at him. There was no way that plant-fucking chick made weed brownies. Even if she did, she probably put so little weed in it that you could barely tell that it was baked in the brownies if not for the smell. Nevertheless, I took a bite and hummed because it genuinely tasted good. I couldn't even tell that there was weed even in here.

"I'm gonna go outside for a bit," Sky mutters in my ear and runs off before I could even tell him to stay.

"I get that his father figure is on the verge of death but he doesn't have to be a total loser about it," I say to Dane as I shake my head watching my best friend disappear around a corridor.

"Should we play some beer pong?" Dane ignores my comment and points to the table a few feet away that had a crowd of people cheering around.

I sigh forgetting about Sky and his emo episode, "alright."

We walk over to the table and walk up next to play the winners of the previous game. We were going on a winning streak. Game after game and all we kept getting were wins after wins. I got so tired of winning that I took a break from playing and let Kat take my spot.

I stand on the side and take a look around the wing now considerably drunker than half an hour ago. I wasn't fully drunk but I was for sure tipsy. Tipsy enough to blame the alcohol for sneering when I catch Faye talking to that douchebag senior specialist, Cooper. She was smiling and swinging her feet back and forth while they talked in a dark area of the room. What the hell could she be talking to Cooper about? Unless he was trying to get her to sleep with him.

Because that's what Cooper does. From what I've heard and seen, he's slept with most of the girls at Alfea since he enrolled here. He goes for pretty much any girl who was Blonde or had extremely big tits. And knowing Faye she had neither one. Faye was a dark brunette girl whose tits weren't big but they weren't small either. They were just big enough for you to cup your entire hand in. I would know.

"Hey man, are you going to play this next one?" Dane asks behind me but I wave him off saying that I would play the one after this.

There was no way Faye would be stupid enough to fall for Coopers games. All the girls at school know that if Cooper wants to talk to you he's secretly saying he wants to screw you or ask you to do his homework. But since I was the only guy Faye's ever kissed I guess I couldn't blame her if she actually did fall for his moves.