Chapter Nine

After you had agreed to be a model, you and Adrien had sent up a date to do the photoshoot. Meanwhile, Chat had started meeting you at your window every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday at 8:00.

It was Friday and your photoshoot was tomorrow. Chat knocked on your window and you let him in, but not before locking your door.

"Hey, Chat!" you greeted him.

Chat smiled. "Hi, y/n."

"I'm not going to be here tomorrow at eight," you apologized. "I have a modeling shoot."

He smiled and you smiled back. Sometimes it was fun to pretend that Chat Noir wasn't Adrien. Of course, you both knew.

"Then I guess I won't see you tomorrow," Chat laughed.

The park was were you were now. You and Adrien were modeling together. Of course, you had signed up before you knew he was Chat, now it was just a bonus.

When the photographer left to grab more film for his camera, you and Adrien sat together.

"Y/n, would you go on a date with me?" Adrien asked. He was blushing. Technically, you had been dating for multiple weeks, but you hadn't gone on a date yet.

"Adrien," you pretended to be shocked. "That's crazy! You know I like Chat Noir!"

"Well I-" Adrien began.

"Adrien!" someone yelled.

You saw Lila running up to Adrien. She wrapped her arms around Adrien and kissed his cheek. He pushed her away gently.

"I thought you were on vacation," Adrien said. "Where was it? Achu? Visiting Prince Ali?"

"Well, I just got back," Lila wrapped her arms around Adrien again.

You rolled your eyes.

"Why are you hanging out with this loser?" Lila asked, looking at me.

"Photoshoot. She's a model," Adrien said.

"But she's so ugly," Lila said.

You kept you mouth shut. You didn't want to do this now. You had Adrien, you had Chat Noir, everything was perfect, and she wasn't going to mess it up.

That was until Lila grabbed Adrien and kissed him. "Prince Ali told me to go for my dreams, so I did."

Adrien looked as shocked as you felt. You weren't even sure if his brain was working.

"How dare you, Lila!" you snapped.

"It's not like you've got a crush on Adrien. I mean, you're in love with Chat Noir," Lila smirked. She was trying to make you mad, and it was working.

"Yeah . . . but he didn't consent to the kiss," you said.

"What does that matter?" Lila asked.

Your mouth fell open. This fucking bitch.

Before you knew what had happened, your hand raised and slapped her as hard as you could.

You gasped as you realized what you had done. You got on your knees, next to Lila.

"Are you okay?" you asked. You felt horrible. She deserved it, but still. You really hurt her.

"Adrien! Did you see this?! She slapped me!" Lila cried.

"You deserved it," Adrien said. He was staring off into the distance. You noticed what he was looking at. An akuma was flying right towards Lila.

You stood up, trying to think of something to do. You managed to catch the akuma, thanks to your reflexes, but you didn't know what to do with it.

"Kill it!" the photographer squealed. When did he get back?

"Don't kill it!" Adrien said. "It's not their fault that Shadowmoth has done this to them."

"What should I do with it then?" you asked.

Adrien grabbed a lunch container. The two of you had eaten lunch hours ago and it was empty. You put the butterfly into the container. It tried - and failed - to get out.

That's when you saw Luka and Marinette. They had broken up, yet here they were together. Walking. Were they just friends or . . .

Luka leaned in and kissed Marinette. She blushed as he walked towards his house. Marinette turned and walked back to her house.

"Looks like she's moved on," you whispered to Adrien, who also noticed them.

"Thank God," Adrien sighed in relief.

"Maybe now we won't have to keep this a secret," you whispered. The whole reason you hadn't told anybody was to spare Marinette's feelings. Now that she had moved on, you could finally tell people, and that excited you very much.

"Hey, where'd Lila go?" you asked, suddenly realizing the missing liar.

"Who cares?" Adrien asked, kissing you softly.

You suddenly got a notification. You pulled away and checked it. Nino had texted you.

Dude

This you, dudette?

Beneath it was a link. You clicked it and it brought you to an Instagram post.

It had quickly become one of the post liked posts in the past twenty-four hours

It had quickly become one of the post liked posts in the past twenty-four hours. You scrolled through the comments.

Fuckmepokimane6969

Is that Adrien Agreste?!!?!?!?!

CandyCornBitch

Is that Y/N L/N?

Alya.ladyblogger

Oh my gosh!

Your mouth fell open.

"What is it?" Adrien asked.

You showed him your phone screen.

"I knew she was going to tell people, but not this soon," I said.

"Well . . . at least we don't have to keep it a secret," Adrien sighed.

You looked at where the akuma shoulder been, inside the container, but the container was open.

The akuma was gone.

"You'll regret this, Y/N," Lila's voice said.

You looked around, but you couldn't see her.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Adrien asked.

"Did you hear that?" you asked.

"Hear what?"

Lila's voice laughed. "I am your host, The Gamemaster. Welcome to The Games."