Chapter Eleven

How could you win a game solely based on luck?! There's no way!

"I'd hurry up. Chat Noir will de-transform in three minutes," The Gamemaster smiled.

"Fine," you sighed. "Best of five?"

"Sounds fine," The Gamemaster smirked.

Suddenly, an idea struck you. You glanced at Chat Noir. His eyes lit up when you realized you had the same idea. He leaned over to Ladybug and whispered something in her ear.

"Ready?" The Gamemaster asked. She looked at Ladybug and Chat Noir. "Don't even try to use your powers to get out. That cage is anti-miraculous."

The Gamemaster counted you down. She did rock and you had unfortunately done scissors.

Round two.

"Rock, paper, sci-"

Halfway through her chant, you yelled, "Now!"

Ladybug threw you the rooster miraculous. Lila was an idiot for leaving spaces between the bars of the cage. You already knew the transformation words. It had come up in a conversation when talking about the best and worst miraculous.

You used the rooster miraculous with the power of unlocking locks and quickly set Chat Noir and Ladybug free.

Okay, that was wayyyyy too easy.

Lila really is stupid.

× × ×

"You're beautiful!" Rose squealed.

Finally. After months of dating, Adrien and you were going on a date.

Juleka smiled. "She's always beautiful," she whispered softly.

Juleka and Rose were super sweet, which is why you invested them to do your make-up. Zoe had to do something with Chloe, Mylene was hanging out with Ivan, Alix wasn't super into make-up, and Alya and Marinette were both mad at you for dating Adrien, despite the fact that Marinette was dating someone else. You felt bad, but Rose had convinced you that it was fine.

"Love is love, right?" she smiled.

"But . . . I'm hurting Marinette," you looked at the ground as Rose did your hair.

"Listen . . ." Rose paused. "I'm not saying you should try and hurt your friends feelings, but Marinette has a boyfriend . . . and I've seen the way you look at Adrien. You love him."

"You can tell just from looking at me?" you said.

"I know the feeling of love well," Rose glanced at Juleka, who was digging through your drawer, trying to find mascara.

Rose handed you a mirror. "You look beautiful!"

Juleka nodded.

You looked at yourself in the mirror. Juleka and Rose did surprisingly well with your hair and make-up. You looked like a Greek goddess. You were going to the movies with Adrien, so you were wearing a F/C hoodie and black leggings. You were also wearing a purse to sneak in snacks.

Rose wrapped her arms around you. "Good luck!" She leaned close to your ear and whispered, "Don't feel bad. Marinette will be fine, okay?"

Rose was the sweetest person ever.

You heard the doorbell ring.

It was Adrien.

Little did you know . . .

It would all go downhill from here.