American Hustle Life P.3

Y/N POV

Waking up to Yoongi next to you again was comforting. The nightmares were not troubling like the night before.

"Alright, hurry up; we gotta get you to your next place!" Tony announced.

You quickly went to the bathroom to get dressed but promptly ran into an issue. You couldn't apply enough pressure to pull up your leggings. Sticking your head out, you called for Yoongi.

"Yoongi!"

"What?"

"I need your help, but you can't look."

"Okay?"

"I need help pulling my leggings up...."

"uh..."

"Please, I really can't do it."

"Okay."

He came in, closing his eyes. You helped him find the hem of your leggings, and he pulled upwards until you told him he was good. His hands rested on your hips for a moment, his eyes opening.

You looked him in the eyes, every fiber you wanted to kiss, but you couldn't.

"Y/N."

He leaned down, his breath on your lips.

"We can't," you said, pulling away.

"Right, sorry," he said, quickly walking out of the bathroom.

~Time skip~

The entire drive was awkward. You felt awful because you weren't sure what he was feeling, but you had a good idea, and it only made you feel worse. Yoongi was now avoiding you.

Once you arrived, you quickly jumped into filming again. You got to meet Jenni, who seemed to take a liking to everyone, but you.

"Alright, I'm gonna split you into groups once I see how before as a solo person."

Everyone performed their best, but you felt your performance could've been better if you weren't injured.

"Okay, Jimin and RM will be our first group. Taehyung, Jungkook, and Yoongi will be our second. Leaving J-hope, Jin, and Y/N for our last group."

You each began your warm-ups so you could start designing and practicing your songs. You placed your leg on the balance beam and bent over, touching your toes. Taehyung came up next to you, trying the same thing, but quickly began groaning.

Looking over your shoulder, you laughed as he tried and tried but was still several inches from touching his toes.

"Alright, how are you guys feeling?" Jenni asked.

"Feels good!" Jimin chimed.

"Now, let's pick out the weakest link from each team."

You looked at J-hope and Jin and nodded, knowing you would probably be the weakest this time.

Raising your hand, her smile fell, and she continued onwards to the rest of them. You looked at Yoongi, hoping maybe he'd look at you, but he never did.

"Alright, I brought in some dancers for you to have a dance battle with. When you win three rounds, then it's over. Let's start with Suga!"

"I've come to LA to embarrass myself!"

The comment almost seemed directed toward you. You couldn't help but feel bad but laugh as he danced his heart out. However, your heart lightened slightly when he was announced as the winner of his turn.

"Alright, Rap Mon!"

You felt sorry for Rap Mon because the person he was paired with was obviously beyond him with skill, so when he lost, I couldn't help and feel sorry for him that he was paired so unfairly. When Jin was paired with the same person, you knew the results would be the same.