Korea 1

Y/N POV

You were both sitting in Bang PD's office waiting for him to come in. You were hoping that this didn't turn into a heated discussion, but there was no way for you to know that. You knew that this could either go one way or the other way.

The door finally opened to reveal Bang PD. You both sat straight in your chairs. Your hands were clasped together in your lap.

"Alright, I've heard it all. I have one question."

You looked, hoping to read his facial expression, but it was blank.

"What is your end goal with this relationship?"

"We haven't really-"

"Marriage," Yoongi answered.

You looked at Yoongi dumbfounded. Neither one of you had talked about this.

"Okay. And if this relationship of yours doesn't work out for any reason, what are we supposed to do with the band?"

"Keep performing," you answered.

"Good. Then that's all I need to know. You will keep this relationship out of the public until you plan to make it serious. And by serious, I mean married. Understood?"

"네!" you both answered.

Walking out of his office, you headed to Yoongi's studio.

"What just happened?" you asked once he closed the door.

"I have no idea," he answered.

"So are we dating?" you asked.

"I don't know. Do you want to?"

You walked over to Yoongi, who was sitting in his office chair. You sat with your legs on either side of him as you wrapped your hands gingerly around his neck.

"I've waited to date you for a long time Min Yoongi."

"Really?"

You could feel his breath against your lips before gently pressing yours against his. His lips were soft and gentle as he moved them against yours.

"So you want to marry me?" you asked, pulling away with a smile.

He laughed before turning to look at his computer past you.

"We'll cross that bridge when we get there."