Spring Day

Y/N POV

The last few days had been super crazy, and you were becoming increasingly annoyed with yourself. You were constantly sick for the last few weeks, and it seemed consistent enough to interfere with your work.

"How are you feeling this morning?" Yoongi asked, coming out of his studio with sleep in his eyes.

"Did you fall asleep here again?" you asked, laughing a little.

"Yeah, sorry. I would've texted you if I knew that would happen."

"Don't worry. I figured that was probably what happened."

"You healthy enough to do our first scene today?"

"I'm going to try. I haven't eaten for the last few days, and before you say anything, I can't handle anything in my stomach. I'll correct this when I'm not sick, okay?"

He gave you a worried and serious expression with his lips held tightly before releasing a deep breath.

"Fine, but please try some crackers this afternoon, for my sake?"

"I promise. You can even watch me," you teased.

Walking with your arm wrapped around Yoongi's waist, you walked towards the parking garage to travel towards the set.

As the trees flew past your window, you could feel your stomach begin to twist again. You tried ignoring it until it was overwhelming.

"I think I'm going to be sick."

"What?" Yoongi asked, pulling his headphones back.

"I need a bag or the car to stop."

"Stop the car!"

The car pulled over, and it took everything in you not to throw up in the car. As your stomach released bile and mostly water, you fell out of the car. Yoongi quickly pulled your hair out of your face as you coughed.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asked.

Nodding, you stood to your feet, your whole body shaking. You collapsed against Yoongi, your legs giving up underneath you.

"Do you still think you'll survive the music video shooting?" He teased with a small smile.

"I still want to go."

"What? There's no way!" He said, looking at you with shock.

"Please? I've been sick for almost a month, and it will only worsen. If I don't do this today, I may never get back to it with how my body is going."

"Or maybe we go see medical professionals?" he suggested.

"I know you want me to, but you know I'm not a fan. We've been targeted there before, and I don't want them to start any rumors."

"Yes, but-"

"Yoongi, just not today, please?"

"Fine, but as soon as everything is finished, will you please see a doctor?"

"Yes, after filming, I will see a doctor, and if this worsens, I'll even go then, okay?"

"Thank you," he sighed, helping you back into the car.

Pulling into the filming sight, you saw your assistant waiting for you. She had a small brown paper bag in her hand and a nervous expression.

"Hi, Soyeon."

"Hi, Eunji. How are you feeling today?"

"I'm doing go-"

"She's lying," Yoongi interrupted before walking away.

"Are you still feeling sick?" she asked.

"Yeah," you huffed, annoyed that Yoongi had rated you out to her.

"I brought you something; I thought it might help you."

"Really? That's sweet of you."

"If you want to use the restrooms over there and take it, I'll be right outside waiting for you."

"I can just take it here-"

"No, you need to go the restrooms... I mean... You know how the boys are always worried about you - I didn't think you wanted to worry them anymore."

"Fair enough," you answered, looking at her as she walked with you to the restrooms.

"Let me know if you have any questions," she said with a big smile handing you the brown paper bag.

Walking into the restroom, you opened the brown paper bag to see a box. Grabbing the paper box, you turned it over to see the words "Pregnancy Test."

What the heck?

Popping your head out of the restroom, you looked for Soyeon.

"Soyeon, what the heck? I thought this was something to make me feel better?" you hissed.

"Well, it can if you have the right information. I just assumed that it is possible because of your symptoms and the fact you got married recently."

Rolling your eyes, you went back into the stall and proceeded to take the test, the entire time your heart threatening to pound out of your chest.

You passed back and forth in the restroom while waiting for the results. When your watch finally beeped, you check the test to see the words positive.

Positive? I-I- That c-can't b-be.

Walking out of the restroom, you turned to look at Soyeon.

"So, what did it say?"

"I-" Handing her the test, you walked away, your body feeling like lead, as you headed for Yoongi.

You saw Yoongi look at you, but the world was beginning to spin.

YOONGI POV

He looked at Y/n to see her complexion pale, and she was having difficulty walking.

"Y/n?" he called, walking towards her quickly.

Grabbing hold of her arm, he looked at her, and she looked like she had seen a ghost.

"Y/n, what happened? Are you alright?"

"W-we..."

"What?" he asked, looking at her out-of-focus eyes.

"I'm...."

Falling into him, Yoongi held her to his body as she collapsed.

"Jungkook! I need some help over here!" he called out, carefully picking her up into his arms.

"What happened?"

"Go get Soyeon, now!" he growled, walking towards the closest trailer.

Walking in as carefully as he could, he placed her on the couch. The door opened up almost immediately after with Soyeon and Jungkook.

"What happened?" he growled, his head immediately turning to Soyeon.

"I don't think I should say. It's her business, not mine."

"Soyeon," he growled in frustration.

"Alright, but if she asks, you can't say I gave this to you," she said, handing him the small brown paper bag from earlier.

"What's this?" he asked, trying not to yell.

"It's why she's been sick for the last month."

Opening the paper bag, he saw the small box. Pulling it out of the bag, he saw "Pregnancy Test," and the box was open. Opening the small box, he pulled out the used test to see the word "Positive."

"What?" Yoongi said in a whisper.

Jungkook looked over his shoulder and gasped.

"Hyung, what did you do to her?" he asked, with a hint of teasing in his voice.

"You can't tell the rest of them until Y/n wakes up," he said, turning to Jungkook.