Bergen 2

Y/N POV

You woke up to the bed, moving, to see Namjoon climbing onto his side of the bed.

"Sorry did I wake you?" he asked.

"No," you answered.

"How's your hand feeling?"

"Sore," you answered, turning to face the wall.

"If you want, I can switch with Yoongi?"

Ignoring Namjoon's question. You didn't answer. Unsure of what you wanted, but the pain medication from earlier was wearing off. Scooting out of bed, you walked towards the living room. Walking towards your bag, you reached in with one hand searching for your painkillers.

Shoot, I didn't pack any.

Walking towards Yoongi and Jin's room, you knocked on the door. Jin was the one to answer the door.

"Hey, Y/N!"

"Is Yoongi in here?" you asked.

"Yeah, what's up?" Jin asked.

"Can I see him?"

"He's asleep, but go for it."

Walking towards Yoongi, who was snoring slightly, you squatted on the floor, close to the head of the bed.

"Yoongi," you whispered.

He turned his head to you, his eyes opening slightly.

"Yoongi," you whimpered.

He opened his eyes the rest of the way. He was turning his body to look at you thoroughly.

"What's wrong?" he cooed.

"I forgot to bring painkillers. Do you have any?" you asked.

"Of course, let me get them," he said, getting out of bed and grabbing his bag.

He rummaged around until he pulled out a small bottle.

"Oh, you don't have a lot," you commented.

"It's okay."

"No, I know you need those sometimes. I can't take those from you," you answered, standing up to walk away.

He carefully grabbed your arm, turning you to face him.

"I can buy more," he answered.

He leads you to the kitchen to get a bottle of water. Popping the pills in your mouth, you kept an eye on Yoongi as he leaned against the counter. The door to your bedroom opened, revealing Namjoon.

"I'm going to switch. Jin will help move your stuff into Yoongi's room, okay?" Namjoon asked.

You nodded as you handed the water bottle back to Yoongi so that he could put the cap back on.

Walking into Yoongi's room, he helped you climb into the bed and cover yourself with the sheets.

"Thanks, Jin," Yoongi said before Jin left the room.

Yoongi climbed in next to you. Placing a gentle kiss on your temple before laying back down. Turning on your side, you pressed yourself up against Yoongi. He moaned, turning to face your back, as he carefully wrapped his arms around you, pulling you closer to him.

You sighed in relief. The sound of his gentle breath behind you. He kissed your neck softly before his snores filled the room.

~Time skip~

"Wake up, Yoongi and J-Y/N??" Manager Nim called as he opened the door.

You opened your eyes to look at him before slipping out of Yoongi's grip.