Bergen 1

It had been about a month since you finished filming for Save Me, but it was full of songwriting, practice, and laughing.

You were all sitting around the dining table in your apartment, waiting for the location of your trip to be revealed. Yoongi had his hand resting on your knee. Your hand was placed on top of his tracing patterns on the back of his hand.

"Alright, our first location will be Bergen! You can't bring checked luggage because you'll be visiting several countries. You can only have a carry-on bag."

"Y/N, you're screwed!" Jungkook teased.

"What are you talking about? I can go with fewer things than you!" you teased back.

"You'll only have fifty minutes to back, so begin now."

You all began hurrying around the apartment, grabbing the carry-on suitcase you immediately sat in your room.

"Wait, is it cold?" you asked.

"Just pack Y/N!" manager Nim called back.

"Screw it. I look good in leggings all the time."

You began sorting through your leggings, grabbing four pairs and a single pair of jeans. Rolling your clothes as tightly as they went, you packed a lot of long sleeves and dark-colored shirts.

"I should probably pack some spare shoes."

Grabbing some sandals and a pair of tennis shoes, you shoved your shocks into your shoes.

"How many bras should I take?" you asked yourself softly.

"None, actually, no, don't do that," Yoongi commented.

"Ya!" you shouted, throwing a pair of socks at him.

Standing up. You grabbed a black hoodie from your closet and stuffed it into your suitcase with the remainder of your things.

Pulling your ponytail through the hat, you adjusted the last of your things into your backpack.

"Seriously, Y/N, how are you done!" Jimin whined.

"I packed a lot of similar items. I even packed my computer with some other basic items."

"Wha?"

"Did you pack things for your cycle?" Yoongi asked.

"I won't need them."

"Okay, but I packed painkillers for you in case."

"I'll need those no matter if I'm on my cycle."

Pulling on your long black coat, you followed everyone out of the dorm.

Checking in for the boys was difficult, but you helped the rest of them once you checked in. You laughed as they struggled to check in the rest of the way.

The flight itself wasn't bad; it allowed you to sleep, but your ears were aching from the pressure and noise from the engine.

As you followed the boys around the airport, you couldn't help but laugh with Jungkook as you watched Namjoon's phone almost fall out of his pockets. Not being able to stand, seeing his phone almost fall every time he took a step, you grabbed the phone from his pocket and handed it to him.

"Did it fall out of my pocket?" he asked.

"Sure," you answered.

"Oh, thanks."

The walk to your transfer was long, but you all laughed. You were joking with each other. Yoongi stayed on the other side of the group, trying not to draw attention to armys to conclude, as that was your promise to Bang PD.