Part 1.1

~Well done host!!! You got SSS in this dimension!~

"Ughh! I'm tired give me a break"

~Boss! It's only been 2 hours!!!!~

"2 Hours???! To you it is!! But I spend almost 2 years there!!!!"

~Host! You still have 55 Dimensions to enter and there's more adding!!!~

"This is why I hate you!!!"

~Well It wasn't me who choose a Villainess system~

"Do you want me to dissect you???"

~Ekkkkk! Host I'm just joking!!!! hehehe!~

"Just do it already! I want to finish this as soon as possible"

~Yessssss, HOst!!!~

~~~

"Dion I'm Pre-"

"Let's Break up"

"Sorry?"

"I... Let's break up, Celene i- I'm sorry, I got someone pregnant and-"

"W-what? I-i don't get it! We were fine! You said you love me, you said that-"

"Celene, I was the childs father, I can't let him to be born without a father"

"then how about me?"

"I'm sorry Celene" Dion stood up, leaving the girl alone in the cafe.

And from then on she became the villainess, she always makes problems for the male lead and the female lead, however in one accident she lost the child that she is carrying and lost her life along with it. then the protagonists live a happily ever after.~

"That's it? That's the story? Why is this story full of bullshit????"

~Calm down host!~

"I am calm 027! What kind of bullshit is this? The girl was pregnant with his child for 4 months but he choose that woman who was only 1 month pregnant???"

~Host the male lead doesn't know that they both had a child...~

"WHAT???! How is that possible? She is obviously 6 months pregnant when the accident happened?!"

~Hossst~

"UGhh!!!! Let's get over this! Send me to the time he wants to break up"

~Yes Host!!!~

"This is so tiring...."

~hehehe.... transffering host in 3

2

1

Transfer completed...