Part 1.3 CEO'S BABY

"Ahhhhh~ finally some peace...." Celene muttered while bathing in the tub, rose petals on the water, white bubbles surrounding her, her hair in a messy bun, a red wine in hand and a jaw dropping smirk.

-What do you plan now host??-

"What do all broken hearted women do???" She asked swirling the wine.

-They Cry??-

Celene glared at the system. "Of course they'll cry! But that's not what they do!!" Celene yelled.

-what do they do???-

"They lock themselves in the room, then move on... Duh?!" She answered sarcastically.

"We need to let them see that I am heart broken... While in reality I get some rest" Celene happily said, before taking a sip of the wine.

-Okay host!?!, On friday there will be a gathering in the Male leads house, you are invited... In fact your whole family is..Might be the announcing of the engagement.-

"Hmmm..." Celene hummed as she played with bubbles.

"Let's enjoy the whole 4 days for now before we start the game..."

-Copy host!!! Let's go have some rest!!!-

"I need books, tons of books on how to raise a child"

-Yes Host!!!-

.............

The following 4 days, Celene locked her self in the room. The family was getting worried but happy that the girl still take care of her body.

The male lead nor the family know about the pregnancy. Only the little maid that follows Celene knows. Her name is Martha.

"Information about Martha's background???" Celene asked the system. She is currently exercising for a healthy pregnancy and also to fit on her dress as the system claims that pregnant woman tends to lose shape.

-Martha Shraghner, a loyal young maid of Celene. She is considered as Celene's daughter because of how Celene treated this girl with a lot of care. She came from an Orphanage that lacks support but due to Celene the orphanage was now blooming. Martha Shraghner, is a 14 year old girl. She is very smart but immature. The day Celene gave birth she was there. She witnessed how Celene ran out of breath, she witnessed how the mother and child died. Filled with harted she almost killed the Main couple but she died in the hands of the other male leads.

"Wooooooow...... So dramatic" Celene shook her head in disappointment.

"Such a pretty little girl, died in the age of 15. The Authors are really heartless aren't they??" She asked mockingly.

She went to the bathroom to get ready for the party tonight. As she was thinking an idea suddenly pop in her head. Smiling to her self. The system felt a chill rundown his spine....

~Oh dear....