Part 1.6 CEO'S BABY

Chapter 6: Mr. De Lune's First Love

"Yes, Mr De Lune?"

"Can we talk?" He asked, Celene nodded.

They both walk in silence towards the balcony. He just stared at the beauty in front of him as he followed her from behind. His mind wanders back to past memories of him and her. He thought of the thing that happened now. Why did he end up like this?

"Mr. De lune, " she called softly.

"I'm sorry" he said, his eyes staring at her.

"No need, I just came here to give my family a face before I leave and also to avoid having your fiancee to be bullied " Celene said.

"Your leaving?" He ask eyes full of surprise.

"Yes..." It came out as a whisper as she broke the eye contact to look at the view outside.

"What city are you going to?" He asked.

" America"

"Isn't it to far?" He asked surprising both her and himself. "I mean from your family, you always wanted to be with them, that's why you wanted us to buy a house here in City A" he rambled.

"I would be just taking a break for a few months there, I need to clear up my mind to process all... this" she spoke calmly her eyes watering.

The male lead felt guilty. Unknowingly to him, the system and the host are internally laughing- well except for the system who laughed openly since no one can hear him.

"Celene, I-"

"I accept your apology but i don't forgive you"

"Celene! Mother is looking for you" called a young mans voice.

Ruben...

A voice whispered in her head.

'host! The real owner of the body must have a deep connection with the young man' 027 informed.

She nodded her head towards the young man. "I'll follow" Celene dismissed her younger brother softly.

"Well Mr. De Lune, I'll get going my mother's looking for me." She spoke walking pass the male lead.

' Impressive!' said 027.

' Just wait, I'll hit him one more time'

" Ah, And Dion..." She called out softly.

"..."

" I wish you all the best, my darling" with that she was gone from his sight.

.
.
.
.
.

The male lead burst with tears as he replayed the words that came out from her mouth. The way she called him 'darling ' always made his heart jump.

Rush of memories came back to him as if a broken record repeating over and over. From the balcony he could see her smiling happily with her family. He wondered, ' Why so fast? I'm robbed from a wonderful wife'

.
.
.
.
.

'HOST!!! THE MALE LEADS FAVORABILITY INCREASED AGAIN!!!' The system screamed at the top of it's lungs.

" What the fuck is your problem?!" The host who was peacefully laying down her bed has her brows meet together.

' Ah, 😅 apologies, I was just surprised!' 027 spoke enthusiastically.