Part 1. 2 CEO'S BABY

'The Story starts with the Female lead having a one night stand with the male lead, then had a child, then had obstacles on the way, then married each other, then you all guess it right.....they fall in love with each other and lived happily ever after.'

'''''

"I... Let's break up, Celene i- I'm sorry, I got someone pregnant and-" said a deep manly voice.

'Ugh finally'~

" Okay..." she answered softly before sipping the drink on the table.

"What?" the man asked confused.

"Okay, let's break up..." she repeated.

"Your- your fine with it?" he asked again confused.

"Yes, I respect your decision... you wanted to break up because you got tired of me.... and uninterested"

"N-No!..that's not it Celene!!..."

"It's alright, Dion. After this day, you are free... I just wanted you to know that I love you, and what ever happens to me in the future you won't care or interfere... Goodbye, Love" The woman said as she walk towards the man and kissed his cheeks, then smiled sweetly and left the cafe.

The man was left there in tears, she was a great woman, a good supporting and loving partner, She's everything and just because of one mistake he needs to let her go.

~You did quite a drama there host! hihi~

"Do I really need to say those cringey words?? Yuck. Ew."

~It was your choice host~

"Yeah right..." Celene said sarcastically while rolling her eyes.

" Is there any request from the original owner of the body??" Celene Asked.

~Oh yes! There is host~

"then what is it?"

~She wished for the female lead to be destroyed in bits, slowly but painfully to avenge her and for her child to be born and have a good life~

"Who is the female lead? I need a brief introduction of the female lead"

~Yes host!, Base on the information I have, The Female Lead is known as 'Chirina Chela or mostly called as Rina' she works a secretary at 'Dion De Lune' the Male leads Company, and that is were they second meet. The female lead came from an orphanage she has no living relatives. At a club she and the male lead got drunk and ends up spending the night together which results to her pregnancy. The Female lead and the Male leads already met for the second time that is why you are now currently breaking up with the male lead~

"A happily ever after, huh?. Well let's see about that" the female host smirked evilly.

~Host! Stop smirking- Its Scary..~

"Heh! C'mon I wanna have a bath... I kissed and touch that dirty disgusting male lead"

~But his super handsome host!!!~

"..."

~...~

"I don't care, c'mon let's go home, her house better be a mansion"