Part 1.7 CEO'S BABY

HOST!!! THE MALE LEADS FAVORABILITY INCREASED AGAIN!!!' The system screamed at the top of it's lungs.

  " What the fuck is your problem?!"  The host who was peacefully laying down her bed has her brows meet together.

  ' Ah, 😅 apologies, I was just surprised!' 027 spoke enthusiastically.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

The male leads favorability has reached almost 80 percent. Celene tapped her nails on the table infront of her. She is sitting in a cafe, wearing a fancy hat that covered almost her whole face and a cute sundress that shows off her eight months and three weeks pregnant belly.

" Status at home?" Celene asked  before taking a spoonful of vegetable salad.

' Master and Lady Asteria seemed to be taking things well than we expected. After breaking the news to them that you're pregnant they seemed to bore hatred towards the male lead. Especially the second young master Ruben. He showed his dislike towards the male lead with no filter'  system 027 chuckled happily.

" Hmm. Well it was his fault anyways. God damn! Sweety don't do backflips in my tummy" Celene spoke as she felt the child move inside. As if hearing her the child kicked in response to his mother.  " Hey! That's not nice!" She said pointing a finger to her belly.

' News! The female lead and the male lead is now having a misunderstanding! This is the point where their love will weaken!!

' What do we do now, Boss?

" Were going back to  B city" Celene told the system, smilling sinisterly.

' ohhhh, 😎 HEHE!!!! DRAMA COMING UP!!!'

" They better give me a good one"

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

The plane will be landing in 5 minutes, please stay in you seats.

'Here we are, City B!'

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Short update? Yeah I know. I'm working on it hehe😊

Villainess System: Destroy the Female leads!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara