Part 1.4 CEO'S BABY

Chapter 4

The day has come. Celene's whole family went to the party. They are all dressed up nicely. Their presence make others feel that they are commoners while the Asteria Family are like royals.

The Villainess name is Celene Artha Asteria, proud daughter of the Asteria family. She is spoiled and loved by everyone. A bright, intelligent, nice girl... A perfect daughter-in-law that everyone wanted for their sons.

While the male lead and the female lead are having a great time, as they are starting to open up and fall in love with each other. The Asteria family looked at them with disgust.

Only Celene was not seen in the family.

An old man with a clean neat look cane forward to the Head of the Asteria family, Alfonso Artha Asteria. The villainess's father.

"Greetings Mr. Asteria, i didn't expect you to come here...." Said the old man.

"And why shouldn't I be here, Mr. Esteban" Alfonso asked coldly looking at the old man.

"Oh don't be like that, I was just asking" the old man smirked.

"What do you want, Mr. Esteban?" Old Alfonso asked irritatedly, you can see the angry nerve in his head.

"Where is your beautiful daughter? I heard she and the De Lune family son broke up last week" the old man said with his beard in his hand.

"What?!" Alfonso asked surprised.

"Oh don't worry about it, If you want, my son can be your daughter's future husband and we can be in-laws " Mr. Esteban smiled taunting Alfonso.

"As if I would let that happen, Esteban!" Old Alfonso yelled angrily and went towards his wife, Margorie Antoin.

"Darling, have you heard!?" The Woman said frantically.

"That our daughter and that bastard broke up? Yes I have...." Alfonso answered angrily.

"W-what do we do? We even forced Celene to attend the party! She must be in a lot of pain"

'oh mom, if only you know.... Pregnancy is not easy=⁠_⁠='

"We must leave this party and comfort our daughter" said Alfonso. Margorie agreed as they were about to leave they heard the people gasping and muttering.

"The De Lune Heir Has Arrive!!!"