1.5 CEO'S BABY

Chapter 5: Mr. De Lune's First Love

"I would like to thank everyone for coming, and also my parents and grandparents for organizing this party.." He smiled towards his parents and grandparents.

"I would like to introduce everyone my new fiancee... Chirina Chela" a lady with short curly hair came in view. She is wearing a very expensive white dress. She smiled sweetly as people started to talk to them selves.

"Tsk. Damn bastard" Mr. Asteria cursed angrily to himself.

"Father, what is he talking about?" Ask the Eldest son.

"Isn't he suppose to be engaged to Celene?"ask their second son.

"Chirina and I..." Dion looked at the audience looking for someone but find not a glimpse of that person, he disappointedly said. "Are expecting a baby".

Whispers spread every corner of the hall.

"Expecting a baby?"

"New fiancee?"

"Oh my!! No wonder, Celene didn't show up"

"The slut must have climbed the young master De Lune's bed"

A loud sound of the door opening distracted everyone, their eyes went to the hall's entrance. And there stood, a beautiful lady with dark black hair, and a lovely midnight black dress. A beautiful goddess has arrived. Her clothes and whole get up is very simple she sure does not want to be the center of attention.

'Host! Host! Everyone is looking...' said the little system.

'well obviously they have eyes, 027' Celene rolled her eyes mentally.

'Host, Host!!! The Male lead is looking!! Look his eyes full of longing and shame and sadness and-'

'i get it, I get it.... No need to repeat it over and over' the girl said irritatedly.

"Celene!" Celene's family called as they walk towards her.

"We should go home honey" said Mrs. Asteria as she gently trying to pull her daughter.

"Leave?" Her voice rang through the whole hall. "I just got here..." Everyone talked in hushed voice.

"Oh my is there an upcoming drama?"

"Isn't it to early to leave? And I am here to show support to the newly engaged couple, mother" said Celene as she smiled to her mother and whole family.

"Oh, Old Man is going to have a heart attack if he hears this" Mr. Asteria muttered to himself, thinking about his old father back at home.

Celene looked at the new couple and walked towards the two. Every step Celene took, Dion imagined it was her wearing a beautiful white gown, a long veil and red roses in her hands, her walking down the aisle.

Celene stopped in front of the two. Chirina's eyes scared and sad. Celene offered her hand towards Chirina.

Hesitantly Chirina took Celene's hand to shake. Celene smiled warmly to the girl which shocked everyone as well as Dion and his family.

"It is a pleasure to meet such a beautiful lady, Ms. Chela" Celene said her eyes twinkling.

"I-its a-a pleasure to m-meet you too, L-lady Asteria." The girl stutter enchanted by the beauty of Celene.

"Please do take care of Young Master De Lune, as I won't be able to be by his side from now on"

Chirina looked at her sadly... "Yes, Lady Asteria"

"Well then, let us start the party.... We shouldn't let my presence ruin the purpose of this party...."

Everyone cheered as they all went back to business.

'that was amazing host!'

'ugh... So uneventful.... Isn't my acting great?!'

'it is amazing host!! But...'

'But what?,027'

' aren't you too nice to the main leads?' 027 asked in wonder.

' Nice? Me? HAHAHAHHAAHA not at all, it just all acting...'

'... What is the plan now host'

'well-'

"Celene" her conversation with 027 was cut off by none other than the Male lead, DION.

Facing the man Celene has this eyes still full of love for the male lead. But of course its not true.

"Yes, Mr. De Lune?"