Prolog - A Nice Day... Wait the minute-?!

====================
December 4th, 2061
Pacific Ocean, 765,000 Miles/1231,15 Kilometers West of Hawaii
====================

It's been two decades and one year after the humanity last greatest war ended. The Third World War waged by People's Republic of China and following the war on Europe as the Russo-Ukrainian War entering the another level.

Started in 2 September, 2022. The conflict ended with the European Theater ended with Moskva-Washington D.C Treaty at 6 July, 2026, ending the war between US, NATO and Russia. At the 2030, in 6 October, the war officially ended with the Capital City of People's Republic of China, City of Beijing, were fall and the President Zhou Xi Tao were captured and forced to surrender.

The conflict become the deadliest war in human history with cost of 100 million or 1 billion death on the both sides.

With the United Nations temporal resolutions to make the Peacekeepers Forces to be the only World-Wide Forces to keeping peace on the world until the next new official resolutions were officially made by the UN.

Today, many nations on their day of peace, time of peace for each nation like in the Africa. After the long poor years, the nation's finally rise in the Post-World War III as the time called as the New African Economics Risen. Several nations just like Federal States of Korea (North and South Korea) and Israeli-Palestine/Isra-Pal Federation (State of Israel and Palestine) unite as one.

Back to present!

It's a sunny day on the vast Pacific Ocean, calm sea, bright and clear sky, sea birds flying to the Hawaii, and one eagle, a bald eagle flying above. But in the horizon of the ocean, a single ship, a warship, of Battleship exactly. Sailing through the vast Pacific Ocean, that's the United States of America Navy Pride; the USS Montana (BB/BBGN-67). The biggest and the largest ever Battleship in the world.

Not sailing alone, with his friend of course; the USS Gerald R. Ford (CVN-78), the Flagship of the United States of America Navy, on his side. Under state of training, both ship should be have escorts? Well, their escort were leaving on the back of them. Want to training alone, they leave their fleet behind them so there's a quite space for them.

It's 4th December, and they will ending their train/exercise on 5th December or tomorrow. Since we all what happened in 7th December? They must attended the celebration, especially Montana who has become the Pride of USA and Symbol of Freedom on Pacific by the US Navy.

Officer#7: "Captain on deck!!!"

???: "Morning day, everyone!!!"

All: "Morning Captain!"

Captain of Montana, Harley Davidson— I mean Harley Karl Dave. He take the radio and began to announcing to the whole ship.

Harley: "<<Ehem!... This is you Captain speaking! As you know, today is our last day of exercise on the sea before we return to the Pearl. You know what really happened in Seventh December, right? Well... I just want to say to you all; you all has do the best... So, for the last day of this exercise, do anything you want. Just for this one day before we return to Pearl. It's a rare opportunity you know, enjoy your day!>>"

Officer#2: "That's... Quite a speech, sir..."

Harley: "I know, I just haven't have an idea to do a speech now."

Officer#2: "Not on the mood?"

Harley: "Yeah... I have a quite a bad mood today."

And same inside of the Ford, speech from their Captain; Murry Jackal Thompson, all over the ship. But differently, Murry speech was happier and spiritize the crew inside the USS Gerald R. Ford.