Chap 6 - Just a Damn Rescues...

====================
December 19, 1941
City of Hagåtña, Guam, Mariana Islands
====================

Overseeing the City of Hagåtña, the Mariana Islands' once-largest island, as it sinks into the sea, leaving only its ruins on the island.

The city of Hagåtña is the capital city of Guam itself. After the first attack on Guam, the Guamanian or Chamorro people were forced to leave their homeland, since Guam now belongs to the Amerigo Union after the Treaty of Paris in 1898, when the Iberian Empire ceded the island to Amerigo. The AU (American Union) transported the majority of the citizens inland. Several manage to escape with their own ships to the nearest places they can live.

Guam was impacted by the Battle of the Mariana Islands, in which the Amerigo Union Navy (Union Navy), Imperial Sakura Navy (ISN), Eastern Radiances Nationalist Navy (ERNN), and Royal Navy Pacific Fleet fought the Sirens. The battle ended in stalemate as both sides retreated, leaving the island destroyed because of Siren's heavy and large bombardments. The majority of the island is now submerged in seawater. After decades, some structures still stand magnificently.

The siren is now circling the city, or what's left of it. This time, the Siren owned by Sakura Empire. The Siege of Hagåtña Remnant is happening.

During the siege, two people, a male and female, stood guard from a destroyed clocktower.as three Mitsubishi A6M "Zero" flew over to search for the enemy. They're Sheffield and Assassins of the Royal Navy.

-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-

Meanwhile, outside of Hagåtña's coastline, IJN Fusou and IJN Yamashiro, both Fusou-class 1930 Modernization (1930-33 and 1937-41), are floating among the Mass-Produced Siren fleet. Onboard one of them, so far, are Yamashiro and Fuso, Kako and Furutaka, Shoukaku and Zuikaku, Takao and Atago, and Ayanami.

They now wait for their enemy to be found by Zuikaku Zeros. And now, Ayanami, with full determination, is ready to fight.

-Moments Later-

The remnant of Guam is the city of Hagåtña. Sakura Empire's mass-produced Siren fleet has a duration of more than 3 hours. And now, the situation hasn't changed except for Zuikaku 3's Mitsubishi A6M "Zero," which is airing now.

The escaped enemy and "traitors" of the Sakura Empire are on an abandoned and destroyed tower house. All of them are hiding away from the siege: Edinburgh, making tea; Akashi, intrigued by the black box; Zumwalt, attempting to contact someone; and Hori with Akinoshio, take care for Yamamoto.

Akashi: "Hmm... This is a mystery, nya."

Sheffield: "Are you sure you have no idea? This is the Sakura Empire's secret weapon, right?"

Akashi: "I'm just a repair ship, nya. I don't know any details about this, nya..."

When the green neko looks at the black box, she has a flashback to what happened two days ago.

Akashi: "Who would've thought they got it secretly from the Sirens, nya? This must be some seriously bad stuff, nya. I'm scared, nya."

Zumwalt: "Uhh... Why the fuck did you bring this green cat?"

Akashi: "Oi! My name is not green cat, nya! I have a name, Nya! And it's Akashi, nya!"

The White Ghost is becoming increasingly irritated by her as Assassin and Sheffield return.

Sheffield: "We have returned."

Edinburgh: "Oh. Welcome Back. How was it?"

Sheffield: "Scout planes are patrolling. They have clearly figured out that we are hiding on this island."